Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi guys....I have not seen the show yet... I dnt knw what to thk anymore. I really hope that out efforts work! I'm really sadden by the news...even I didn't realize how attached I was to this show until I read the article today. Wow!!!

My mood has totally changed...why tease the fans with the saturday show...sorry guys if Im gng to be completly negative.
Agggghhhhhhhh!!!!!
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Suman🤗 I only know how I saw the episode and wrote it...just when I would start enjoying a scene the horrible news would come back in my mind, and I wasn't able to enjoy the scene at all 😭

This is so dumb yaar, why do they have to do this?And its so sudden and unexpected..they just gave her a makeover, horrible though it is aditi was excited about it...and things seemed to be going well...and they mentioned future track will be murder mystery and veesha love story...and now ka-boom...everything's gone off track...i wonder what happened...they owe us viewers an explanation at least......

as far as replacing adit is concerned, if they are dumb enough to do that...well then , we viewers are not that dumb, that we'll swallow what's given to us...they will lose a huge hunk of the audience.
reepicheep thumbnail
Hi Mel, join the club I don't know what to think of anymore either..I just hope things get sorted out, our efforts work and aditi is not replaced.....

I can even manage seeing the utterly stupid, useless protagonist dying track also, as lons as they don't replace aditi...but the minute they replace her, I just won't be able to watch it anymore 😭 😭
MELINDAM thumbnail
Himu...it's really not fair. This show is for us...we really love the show, so why change it???? I wonder if they do they a market study of the viewer ship. I mean this would never happen to the shows in the states.
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hey guys...Himz, Mel, Arps, Suman, not sure if Rosh is here🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 yaar itna amazing episode tha... and himz ur update was as usual jhakaas... i cant stop thinking about Veesha, and veenihal scenes.. they were soooooooooooo well done and Sid was brilliant... kya acting kya intensity... wah wah wah... but this stupid idiotic news keeps pulling me out of my dreamland 😡😡
yaar seriously yeh kya bakwaaaas hai... its really irritating...waise do u guys think it cud be a publicity thing?? u know for that trp stuff??? i mean they were showing the story sooo well n finally the love story was starting....n then the special epi... phir yeh bakwaass karney ki kya zaroorat hai????????????????????????
MELINDAM thumbnail
I knw himu...I can't see veer with anyone else!!!! It's not gng to wrk for me. I'm really really depressed.
And the funny thing is that we can't anyone from the show to confirm this article.
kancht thumbnail
and then there was that amazing promo... man Veer looked soooooooooo cute in that... i really liked his expressions😳
reepicheep thumbnail
Hi Kanch🤗 tell me about it...when we finally get a good episode and think the story is getting back on track, then this had to happen

Mel, forget about market research in Indian television..I don't know what they do...they are very un professional and disorganised....
You are right there's no news about this change anywhere else on the web...dunno why they are keeping it so quiet....if someone from the show says something at least...it will relieve us viewers from the suspense
kancht thumbnail
I know himzzz this this just toooo much and promo is soooooooo amazing too (Veer is FINALLYYY in jeans) plus with nihal knowing everything and teasing veer.... man this story has soooooooooooooooooooooo much potential... !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ohhh god i cant take this
kancht thumbnail
yaar plus i really enjoyed talking with all of u about the show... bcoz one thing is for sure if they replace A then most of us wud leave... ohhh god i cant imagine that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!