Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
According to article,This epi will air in the last of this week or in the start of next week.
Tanvi_R thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Fatima , plz give me also the ids of parmindar, aditi & amita..i will also mail.........at least if it comes to the notice of creatives that audience is totally repulsive & disgusted about killing aditi track, then we may be saved from the trash track............

Tanvi
-Amrita2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pickachu

According to article,This epi will air in the last of this week or in the start of next week.

pata nahi ye CV's ne kiya alag nahin soch tha.πŸ˜•
why can't they make JPSYA different from all other soaps. without all the killing, dieing and after that coming back as a ghost. please don't kill the trp of JPSYA, and after all Veesha rules in our hearts

koi bachao na Ayeesha ko.😭😭😭😭😭
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
We r trying as fans.But its all upto cvs.I just wanna kill them don't they have brains.Can't they see that killing ayesha will give negative effect on show.They don't have any sense.They r just trying to copy ekta kapoor.Stupid creatives.
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
guys..kiran is gng to give me the emails she has...please PM me if you would like the emails.
also..can someone please start to write a letter or list why Aditi is needed to be on the show. I will also help you draft the letter...
Mel
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I kinda wondering if it is just to raise the TRP.
they just had special episode. so killing lead or changing lead would be suicidal for creatives.
May be they want to see the reaction of viewer????
mayah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

I kinda wondering if it is just to raise the TRP.
they just had special episode. so killing lead or changing lead would be suicidal for creatives.
May be they want to see the reaction of viewer????

Thats what I was thinking!....They've already experienced the backlash of changing their lead actresses in their other show DMG....the fans weren't happy and if they continue the same thing in all thier shows noone will want to watch any show produced by these production house....it'll be professional suicide on their part if they even consider replacing Aditi....No other actress can recreate the magic of veeNiSha
curry-sistah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nihal pulls veer down and whispers in his ear, that when is he going to tell maasi, that he is in love with her.Veer looks stumped(classic⭐️, must watch...beta veer, yeh love guru nihal hai saare signs and symptoms se pata chal gaya usseπŸ˜† πŸ˜†) veer says what are you saying.Nihal breezily says chachu you are displaying all the symptoms that papa wrote in his diary whenever you see Maasi.Veer says he's over smart(Ab tumhare brain ke liye bhi compensate kar raha hai na, veerπŸ˜†) Nihal asks veer to be a man and confess his love.Veer tells him to go inside soon, or he will call his maasi and begin the torture session again.Nihal says no don't do that please, and goes .He again says Be a Man to veer, and winks at him.
omg this scene was too cutee/funny. i loved when nihaal was like "Be a Man" lol. love that phrase. thanks to russel peters. πŸ˜† but anyways ..todays episode was awsome. :)
Thanks for the update!
Edited by curry-sistah - 14 years ago
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

very good update, himani. it was an awesome epi. veer looked really cute with his expressions in his room, car & than the hotel lobby. he looks sweet in his smile. & nihaal , the love guru , absolutely adorable proving how smart he is.

ayesha looks beautiful , i think her buying flowers gived an idea to veer to get flowers for her.
we get the best epi today & get the worst news about ayesha. i really really hope this doesn't happen. if she's shown dead.,wonder what will happen to poor nihaal & veer. if she's replaced , i think it'll be the end.
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Himu πŸ€— Thank you so much for the lovely update ... Inspite of the horrible news you wrote the update and that too so nicely ... Hugs to you for that πŸ€—πŸ€—
I just read the update and I do not intend to watch the episode even though it is supposed to be so good ... Kya karongee dekh kar faltu mei I will get addicted to seeing Sid-Aditi and then all of a sudden she will be gone ... That will break my heart 😭
CV's think the viewers are fools and they can easily play wth there emotions ...They get the viewers hooked on to something and then trash it ...😑