Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Hello meri girls! Himz- thanks sooo much for the lovely update!! OMG what an episode. Yeh CVs to full speed se bhagne lage! But what the hell!! What is this article?! Killing off A?! At this stage? Me do week ke liye bahar kya gayi ye to sara picture ulta hogaya?!

dekhliya Shruti! agli baar se please kahin nahin jana...humare presence ne itna asar nahin dala jitna tere absence ne!😉 nyways, kaisi hai? hope ur trip was good...
back to JPSYA-
aaj ja episode to super sahi tha...Veer in romantic scenes looks fantastic...he remembers A's moments when she is still here, socho when she will be declared dead, tab Veer aur N ka kya haal hoga....
somewhere i thnk, this is just a publicity stunt to increase the Trps of the show...or its just a bad joke...or may be they want to gauge the importance of Ayesha/Aditi and so the plot of A being dead is still open...
jab doctor Armaan mental asylum se ekdam chamak dhamak hokar aasakta hai in DMG, then I am sure Cinevistas kuch bhi kar sakte hain...
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: md410

Just a weired thot
If creatives pulling this stunt for TRP????

Omg-- even i thght the same thng
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi all...what is the news about replacing ayesha...is this for real???? it doesnt make any sense..she's doing a grt job...whats gng on!!!
MELINDAM thumbnail
i just read the article...and i signed the petition....how horrible....just when its getting good....they are doing this to us!! come on!!!
MELINDAM thumbnail

Girls.....besides us signing the petition...we need to have another plan of action. If we can find the new creative team on FB and just blast them with our requests and starts to create havoc for them to keep her. You what, we are the mass audience and I really feel that we should have a say too.

ok, so what is the ptn of being a 'creative team,' if all one does is replace ppl or good lead.....hello were is the innovatiness!!!!! You guys can tell im pissed at this!!!!!!
Let me know your thought...we can discuss and then implement our plan!!!
Mission: Save Aditi
let me know your thoughts!!!
Mel
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Arps/Pratiksha x

I really also hope yeh sabh stunt ho or it's going to be ridiculous! Btw- I've FB messaged you both and mel, payal, rosh, kiran, Himu, Fatima, suman. Check karna when you get a chance. Kuttu- hope your ok and Anuja but I don't have you guys on my Fb.
Haan Pratiksha- if it means I go nowhere but they don't mess the script I'll even do that:)
Tanvi_R thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Definitely Melinda, we are with u in this save aditi mission......creatives must read this forum posts...

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Hey Arps/Pratiksha x

I really also hope yeh sabh stunt ho or it's going to be ridiculous! Btw- I've FB messaged you both and mel, payal, rosh, kiran, Himu, Fatima, suman. Check karna when you get a chance. Kuttu- hope your ok and Anuja but I don't have you guys on my Fb.
Haan Pratiksha- if it means I go nowhere but they don't mess the script I'll even do that:)

hi Shruti.......🤗.......tum kaha gayi ho. Do sign the petition if u get a chance.
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Shruti🤗 I am good except for the article😒..r u back? how was ur trip?
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
I have signed the petition.I have mailed lavina tondon(parmainder),Aditi tailang and also creative amita.I'm with u guys on a mission of saving aditi.I hope we will suceed and also guys do any one of u have id of producer.If u have plzz give me too.So i can mail him too.
fatima