Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
The best part of yesterday's episode was when nihal whispers to veer that he should tell maasi that he loves her🤣 veer's stumped look was too good to watch🤣 he was like arey am I that obvious ki bacche ne bhi mujhe pakad liya🤣
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Saare log ekdam chill pill khaoo bina paani ke.

Naa maasi kahi jaayegi aur na hum kahi jaayenge.

AIse thodi hi koi main lead ka make over karaake use show se baahar phekta hai. supaari di, woh construction side ki cliff se giregi bhi par apni grave se bina postmortem karaaye, vaapis aa jaayegi. tab tak hum devdaas tiger ko dekhenge.
Nai picture chalegi KUNWARA BAAP

why do I feel ki it is DD and sidhi behind all???

naya audition sidhi ke liye hai aditi replacing ke liye nahi.
dekhna yahi hoga.

chaneel ke kisis bhi authority ne news conf nahi ki
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

The best part of yesterday's episode was when nihal whispers to veer that he should tell maasi that he loves her🤣 veer's stumped look was too good to watch🤣 he was like arey am I that obvious ki bacche ne bhi mujhe pakad liya🤣

also his face when he says Ayesha tum acchi lag rahi ho aur suit bhi jaj raha hai 😆
md410 thumbnail
what I did not like in today's episode was they ran with jet speed. 2 mahine ki misunderstanding ek check se clear.
see they were building the story. parents day function ke baad DD mentioned ki A withdrawing housekeepar salary, now tiger comes to know, bhai gets supaari, so abhi tak yadi A replace hone vaali hoti toh pata lag jaata.
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: ht312

That was very nicely done😳

I tht A would turn to smile at V on her own..but she smiled at V only after her dupatta got stuck..

But V's expression after A smiled at him was priceless😍😳
md410 thumbnail
SOcho
yadi maassi hi mar jaayegi toh jai/divya ki mystrey ka kya??
story hi khatam, N vardhan ke saath property bhi use bhi aaram se maar lenge story khatam isliye bhi na A maregi na lead badlegi
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

That was very nicely done😳

I tht A would turn to smile at V on her own..but she smiled at V only after her dupatta got stuck..

But V's expression after A smiled at him was priceless😍😳

Let's see how tiger asks for forgiveness and if A tells him that jai_divya got killed
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

also his face when he says Ayesha tum acchi lag rahi ho aur suit bhi jaj raha hai 😆

i love Nihal yaar.. he was adorable today.... the way he winked at Veer n told him to be a man...igdam jhakas... n Veer tou killed me with his looks n goofy smile😳😳😳😳
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hi, arpita, nice to hear from you
nice to see the optimism too .
kunwara baap sounds funny.
waise, what would ypu call tiger today.
bataana zaroor, chalo bye, dinner time.
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

what I did not like in today's episode was they ran with jet speed. 2 mahine ki misunderstanding ek check se clear.
see they were building the story. parents day function ke baad DD mentioned ki A withdrawing housekeepar salary, now tiger comes to know, bhai gets supaari, so abhi tak yadi A replace hone vaali hoti toh pata lag jaata.

i agree A i would have liked if they wud have shown a little more on that.. maybe a little investigation on Veer's part to find out what actually happened!!!