March16thUpdate-Thoda pyar hua hai thoda hai baki

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello JPSYAians

Well what do I say, should I call it a Terrible Tuesday because of the news that we all heard, or a Tantalizingly sweet Tuesday because we got one of the best episodes of JPSYA today. Anyways, forum members are working on a petition about the upcoming track, all of you please do sign it.
My personal view about the whole issue is that if they replace Aditi, the show is as good as over. Because I believe that replacement can never be as good as the original, and the essence and charm of the character is lost.

So, I will fight for my right as a viewer as long as possible.If they listen to us well and good, otherwise its goodbye to the show. please do co-operate by voicing your opinions to the CV's and signing the petition.Thank You.

Please sign this Petition created by Roshni

Part 1 - Loveguru Nihal ne Veer ko diya aashirwaad maasi ko propose karne ka

Show starts with veer asleep on the bed.Nihal comes and wakes him up.Veer smiles and gets up.Nihal sees the diary and questions veer that was he reading about love.Veer blushes and tries to hide it from nihal.Nihal then questions him about what love is.Veer tries to make an excuse but nihal insissts.He then repeats all that is written in jai's diary about love. And while doing that, he sees ayesha standing in front of him.Nihal is puzzled as to what is he looking at and smiling.Veer is about to get up and go towards ayesha,(kya kare control nahi hota😆) when nihal stops him and asks him what is he doing.veer comes back to earth(yahan par toh all forum buddies crashed and burned to the ground after the terrible news😭).

Nihal again questions him what is love. Veer says love is what you feel for your parents, maasi, myself etc. Nihal then asks him are you in love with someone? Veer evades the question, and says that doesn't he have to go to school. Nihal says that maasi tortures him to get ready and he doesn't want to go to school😆 Veer says its important for him to go to school, and asks him to go and get ready.Nihal leaves but says he has still not answered his question.

Ayesha is helping nihal get ready.She has combed his hair with lots of oil on one side, and nihal says he looks like a chipku. Ayesha says he looks like a shona. nihal asks her not to call him shona as he's a big boy now.Ayesha says for her he will always remain shona.Just then Veer comes in and nihal asks him to scold ayesha for making him chipku.Veer says ayesha you are looking very pretty today, your dress is very nice(bechara, kya bolna tha kya bol raha hai...yeh toh poora deewana premi ban gaya😆 😆) Ayesha looks surprised but pleased and she smiles.Veer is constantly looking at her.Nihal says that chachu I had asked you to scold her and you praised her instaed.So as punishment, you will have to drop me to school today.All of them leave.

In Nandini's room, she gets a call from the blackmailer.he says the police are behind him and he has to leave the country soon.So she better give him the money soon and end this once for all.He demands 50 Lakhs from her.nandini is in a fix.She then takes out all her jewelery boxes and some cash and gets ready to leave.

Ayesha and veer drop nihal in the school.Ayesha tells nihal to be good, study well and not to get into any trouble.Nihal says he's a big boy now and doesn't need all these instructions from her.He then tells her to go and sit in the car as he needs some alone time with veer to have a boys only talk😆 😆 Ayesha goes in. Nihal pulls veer down and whispers in his ear, that when is he going to tell maasi, that he is in love with her.Veer looks stumped(classic⭐️, must watch...beta veer, yeh love guru nihal hai saare signs and symptoms se pata chal gaya usse😆 😆) veer says what are you saying.Nihal breezily says chachu you are displaying all the symptoms that papa wrote in his diary whenever you see Maasi.Veer says he's over smart(Ab tumhare brain ke liye bhi compensate kar raha hai na, veer😆) Nihal asks veer to be a man and confess his love.Veer tells him to go inside soon, or he will call his maasi and begin the torture session again.Nihal says no don't do that please, and goes .He again says Be a Man to veer, and winks at him.

Part 2 - Ladki mudi aur hasi toh samjho phasi

Ayesha and Veer are travelling in the car.Veer is constantly staring at her. The car stops at a traffic signal.a flower girl comes and ayesha buys roses from her and gives her a chocolate.Veer is looking at ayesha mesmerized. The wind starts blowing and ayesha's hair flies back, and she is smiling and admiring the flowers.(She looks so pretty here, when her fringes are blown away from her face😃 koi uske fringes ko hatao) Veer is looking at her dreamily(He looks oh so dreamy here😍 dunno how ayesha did not melt, with him looking at her like that.)

They reach the hotel and ayesha thanks him for dropping her. Veer gives her a big and sweet smile.Ayesha is going towards her cabin, and veer thinks to himself, if she has feelings for him she will turn and look at him(kyun chachu, DDLJ wala formula chura rahe ho😉😆) Ayesha keeps walking and takes a turn in the corridor, but hasn't looked back at him yet.Veer is disappointed when she doesn't look back.Then ayesha comes back, her dupatta is caught in the flower pot.She turns and smiles at hi.They have an eyelock and smiling session.Very sweet scene.

Part 3 - Blackmailer's threat and Veer's realization of ayesha's innocence

Pammi is walking in the corridor grumbling to herself.Ayesha stops her and asks what happened.Pammi says a guest of Nandini Madam, in the presidential suite is throwing his weight around. She says he looks like a gunda, I wonder what he's doing here.Ayesha gets doubtful, and tells pammi that she will investigate the matter.

Ayesha goes near the suite, the door is half-open and she recognises the guy.The blackmailer is threatening nandini, that idf she doesn't come soon he will tell her raaz to jiju who's just 2 doors away from him.Nandini panics that he is in Ramada, and says that she's reaching there soon.Ayesha. Ayesha decides that she willget to the bottom of this issue.

In Veer's cabin, a manager comes and asks him to sign on the salary cheques. Veer notices ayesha's salary.Its Rs.7000/- only.He is surprised and asks the manager why she is drawing this salary when she's the CEO of the hotel.Manager replies that ayesha told him that she's just the caretaker and not the owner of the hotel and she will accept her house keepers salary only.he leaves.Veer thinks about how he misunderstood ayesha all the time, the confidential pares theft scene and all.He feels remorseful and decides that he will ask her forgiveness for all the wrongs that he has done, and support her from now on.He then thinks about where she is at the present moment and episode ends. (Jab bande ko akal aayi, toh aisi kahrab news mili sunne ko)

Precap

Nandini and blackmailer having a spat, ayesha interrupts and tries to save nandini...blackmailer takes the knife and tries to injure her and is stopped by someone...most likely Veer.

Please press the Like button if you like the post, and participate in the discussion.
-Himani😃

Edited by ht312 - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hey Himani...great update yaar...i watched the episode but wanted to read the update too to again fall in for Veesha....too good...!
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for a lovely update Himu🤗

V was blushing when A said thanks for dropping her😳 I think these ppl r not able to remove A's fringes and that's y they are blowing air to show her face😆😆
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update,Himani!!
So cute Veesha moments! Hmm............................hmm.........................hmm........................
Nihaal-the love guru,what a lecture for his student-Chaachu!!
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for the update Himani.....🤗

aaj itni mixed feelings hai.....on one hand it was such a super sweet episode.....Veer was awesome as someone who has just realised that he's in love....😍.....and Nihal was just too cute...kya mast love guru hai...😆

but this news completely spoilt my mood.....😭..... agree with you....its impossible to re-create VeeSha magic with a new girl. Aditi suits the role perfectly.We'll have to send the petition across ASAP.
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Very Well Written Update thank you..
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
himu 🤗as usual bohat achcha update👍🏼
in this time of sadness also i smiled at ur comments😊
i m totally broken down yaar😭 😭 😭
once i used to like sujal kashish 4rm the deep of my heart but when rajeev was changed i couldnt eat,sleep and cried for weeks.😭 😭.....pata nahi kaisa haal tha😕😔
and i decided i will never watch any show with any passion...i hated every shows specially of ekta's😡 😡
then time became the healer but i still hate star plus and do not watches its any shows😡 😡
now again it happened to me with jpsya.........after a long time i had liked any show and a jodi
but.........................💔💔
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
😍😍
Sorry Himu, me still in Veer land! His smile 😍 his looks 😍 His attitude 😍 His ada😍 Oh! I'm totally fida!
🤣 Nihal was the best! Bacha kitna smart hai naa?👍🏼
Thanks for the wonderful update himu!
Anuja you are so right! The news spoilt even my mood!
Chahat17 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Hello JPSYAians

Well what do I say, should I call it a Terrible Tuesday because of the news that we all heard, or a Tantalizingly sweet Tuesday because we got one of the best episodes of JPSYA today. Anyways, forum members are working on a petition about the upcoming track, all of you please do sign it.
My personal view about the whole issue is that if they replace Aditi, the show is as good as over. Because I believe that replacement can never be as good as the original, and the essence and charm of the character is lost.

So, I will fight for my right as a viewer as long as possible.If they listen to us well and good, otherwise its goodbye to the show. please do co-operate by voicing your opinions to the CV's and signing the petition.Thank You.

yes, please do something !!!! and i will join or sign whatever peitions necessary...I don't want history to repeat itself like dill mill gayye;where the main lead ridhimma was replaced 3 times, and it was horrible. After original ridhimma left the show went downward spiral and i stopped watching the show because it was totally ruined for me...i dont want the same thing happening AGAIN, esp in JPSYA...Now, that veer is finally love with ayesha...this is sooooo NOT FAIR TO US FANS of SIDITTI (VEESHA) !!!...if we can prevent aditi from being replaced than we will no stone unturned....ONLY ADITI TAILANG IS AYESHA SHARMA FOR US !!! PLEASE DON'T REPLACE HER !!!!!!! I BEG THE CINVEVISTAAS NOT TO REPLACE ADITI TAILANG & DON'T KILL AYESHA'S CHARACTER !!!
mayah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thnx for the awesome update😃.....was a really sweet episode☺️....totally in luv with Veer's expression☺️☺️☺️...If he looked at me in that manner I'd melt into a puddle of goo😍 I dunno how Ayesha controlled herself!...

Although I really enjoyed this episode it was overshadowed with the depressing news from Tellybuzz😭...I really hope they dnt replace Aditi her chemistry with Sid and Rahul is unbeatable....the cvs wnt be able to recreate the same magic with a different actress