Ayesha to be shown dead in JPSYA-tellybuzz

samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago

Ayesha to be shown dead in Jaane Pehchaane Se Ye Ajnabbi?

The coming episodes of the Star One show will have high drama wherein Ayesha will fall down a cliff and will apparently be declared dead..

Star One's Jaane Pehchaane Se Ye Ajnabbi, produced by Cinevistaas is now gearing up for a major twist that will be drastic for the protagonist Ayesha (Aditi Tailang).

A little birdie tells us, "Ayesha will be shown dead in the show. In fact, the present story line has Veer (Siddharth Shukla) developing feelings for Ayesha. The coming episodes will dwell more on Veer's love story, and he will reach a point where he decides to confess love to Ayesha. But at this juncture will come a twist, wherein someone will hire a contract killer to kill Ayesha. The girl will apparently be thrown off a cliff, and will be declared as dead".

Our source further informs us, "The creative team has not yet decided on the next track. They have kept the plot open, and it needs to be seen whether Ayesha (Aditi Tailang) will get back unchanged, or whether the protagonist will get a new face, or whether Ayesha will certainly be declared dead. However, the production house has been auditioning girls, and it is heard that few have even been short listed. Now it is to be seen whether the audition taking place is to replace the present lead or for a whole new character".

The tragic episode will be aired by the end of this week, or early next week.

We called Siddharth Shukla who said, "I am not really aware of Ayesha's killing. All that I know is that there is a very interesting twist coming".

We tried repeatedly to get Aditi Tailang on phone, and even sent her a text message but she did not respond.

ppl...what do u think of this????????
ALL I CAN SAY IS:
NNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Please connect this topic at my post. I have already posted
please close the topic.
rima001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
oh no , I don't want Ayesha's face to change wit a new face.she is soo cute n fits the role.please creative don't replace Aditi , its a request !!!! now only we fans have started enjoying the Veesha romance. ppppplllllleeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Edited by rima001 - 14 years ago
radiant_raisa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
This is extremely devastating, if Ayesha leaves and comes back with a new face then the show isn't going to be what it used to be. 😭 Plus they said that they are auditioning girls so it must mean that they are looking for a new Ayesha 😭
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i know guys...i mean how can ?????????????????
without ayesha,,the show will not be worth-watching............
i mean she cannot be replaced just like that just becoz of her height!!!!!!