Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
what's wrong with these creatives.....😡......instead of concentrating on VeeSha love story they are coming up with these idiotic twists.....👎🏼

Aditi suits the role......just give her back the earlier look.
swan20 thumbnail
Kiran i agree......we have to make a petition soon......this is ridiculous..
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Petition post banao yaar ..most of the people are online to read precap and update to sab abhi sign kerdein gay.

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Please any one do something i don't want ayesha to be change and why the hell cvs r doing this????I m sure they have gone mad how can they do this??????Loveeeeeeeeeee aditi and only want her to be nihal's maasi.
fatima
Chahat17 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am so disappointed and disheartened after the horrible news. After waiting 5 months for veesha love story to start...this is what we have to see...so not fair....members & mods please do something in this regard...if fans can petition over and over again and bring back karan grover singh to dill mill gayye than i am sure we can do something to make aditi tailang stay as well & save ayesha's character !!!
CINEVISTAAS, PLEASE DON'T CHANGE ADITI TAILANG AS AYESHA SHARMA NOR BRING A NEW LEAD !! WE LOVE ADITI AS AYESHA ONLY...AND SIDITI IS THE ONLY VEESHA FOR US !!!!
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
This is very surprising...Looks like they want to change the main lead face.....I agree that I didnt like her initially and didnt find her a protaganist material due to her looks but she convinced us all that she can take the role well.....What surprises me is that they just recently gave Aisha a new look and the new look is usually given when you know that gal would be there in the show for long else why waste for that track? So, I think there can be two reasons - either, at the last moment somethign went wrong and Aisha had a tiff with creatives (we anyways knew that things are not right between the two protaganists) or this is just a rumor to raise the TRPs and see how the public will react......I am sure the cliff scene will happen as we know that someone has already hired a contract killer to kill Aisha but the rumor might be to get a new face to raise TRPs etc....
My two cents!!
Edited by Dancingdoll - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Dancingdoll

This is very surprising...Looks like they want to change the main lead face.....I agree that I didnt like her initially and didnt find her a protaganist material due to her looks but she convinced us all that she can take the role well.....What surprises me is that they just recently gave Aisha a new look and the new look is usually given when you know that gal would be there in the show for long else why waste for that track? So, I think there can be two reasons - either, at the last moment somethign went wrong and Aisha had a tiff with creatives (we anyways knew that things are not right between the two protaganists) or this is just a rumor to raise the TRPs and see how the public will react......I am sure the cliff scene will happen as we know that someone has already hired a contract killer to kill Aisha but the rumor might be to get a new face to raise TRPs etc....

My two cents!!

I kinda thinking on those lines that if it is just to raiseTRP.
they just had special episode. so killing lead or changing lead would be suicidal for creatives
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I think the fall from cliff will occur but i hope they don't change aditi.

swan20 thumbnail
if its Aditi Tailang who wants to opt out then its a different matter....... in this case they should come out openly & say that this is the reason. But if the creatives are doing it just to bring in a new twist then they are big idiots.......they should know what the viewers really want......chucking out the original lead is not going to go down well with the audience.