Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Important
Ohk guys just found out Amita Devadiga on FB ..i have sent her the msg now lets decide what action we can take to stop these people from changing Ayesha 😊

Thanks Kiran... I hope our efforts dont go in vain...JPSYA has become like a family now...we discuss the show, its characters in our own personal time in today's world where everything is so fast paced that we hardly get time to do our stuff...nevertheless, we always spend time discussing each episode...thats the relation we have with this show...so how can they change the main character, at their own will without even thinking what impact it will have on its viewers? we are still recuperating with the fiasco of DMG where they separated AR...how long can CVs just do thngs according to their own whims and fancies? I am truly disappointed, if you cannot show more drama in the serial, please end it gracefully so that we always remember is with happy memories...
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG what the heck this really sucks man, just when the show was getting back on track they had to do this😑 😑 what is it with cinevistaas killing off the leads and replacing them??? haven't they learnt from DMG at all....if they replace Aditi then am outta here...

No matter how good a substitute might be they can never match up to the original....and the charm and essence of the character is lost...this is so not happening.....
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Exactly dear thats what i m saying so before it becomes too late quickly make a petition and send it to her by tomorrow ..we should not waste the time
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Himu i agree it was veenisha (rahul, additi and sidd) that i hooked to the show from day 1 ..now someone of u take the responsibility or make a petition here in the forum or whatever the way ..let MJHT fans too join us and we send the link to this woman .. i can ask preeto make the petition topic sticky so that everyone can sign it here ..what say ..himu or anyone else make a post quickly
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kiran Di, yes am all ready for a petition...we should send it soon.....
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Kiran
I'm in.
WTH yaar first 30 days trial for creative head now what 4 months trial period for main lead.
Just now the show started picking up. now they doing this.
let's send the petition.
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Make a post quickly here on the forum ..arpi or anyone jiskay abhi JPSAY onair nahi horaha vo petition post kerday ..arpi u do becoz people will listen to u more .. i m going to watch JPSYA ..also abhi amita ka FB address PM kerti hoon tujhey
unplotable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Guys

i have found Aditi's original FB profile and have sent her a message

let see when she replies...

and lets go ahead with the Petition too...
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

wow!! yday I was so happy to see V realize his love...but the first thing I see after coming online is this!!😑

I don't think they can recreate Veenisha chemistry and that's what the viewers love in this show..without that this show is nothing!
rima001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
we don't want the MAASI 's face to change. we want Aditi only , she is soooooo cute n fits the role soooo well !!!!