Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
hmm. this was already predicted or expected by me, even before the show has started. come on guys. it is cinevistaas.. and you can not expect a plain love story from them. but i still love them for giving me veesha and kash...

but i hope they wont create a mega drama or change the face of ayesha.

all i wanted to see was veesha love story atleast for a few episodes but looks like, fate has something else for us...
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
why do the cv's want to change Aysha...........is there any prob???????
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: romaila

pink go for it right now...........

i think i should call tomorrow morning.........
saam ko heads rehte nahi hain sooooooo.........
niksidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: shonaveer

hmm. this was already predicted or expected by me, even before the show has started. come on guys. it is cinevistaas.. and you can not expect a plain love story from them. but i still love them for giving me veesha and kash...

but i hope they wont create a mega drama or change the face of ayesha.

all i wanted to see was veesha love story atleast for a few episodes but looks like, fate has something else for us...

deepu they r doing the same thing they had done in dmg
changed the leads again and again
but now we wont let tht happen again
they always cant do what they want
we r the audience yaar
and we give them trps
they cant play withus like that😑 😑 😑
niksidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: paaal

Petition thing...is even not very clear to me....I hope others in the forum will b able to help ya....n I will try to find out too..

Yhh I chatted with TT team....I am still trying but the timings don't match n am nt getting them online...but am still on with my mission.

Yhnhh friends...letz all try in out own way to prevent this cuming track....atleast...the idea of changng Aditi shud be kept far asidee....

N Ayesha.....v will Miss u a Lot...

ayesha wont go
we wont let tht happen
and paayal ab tu yeh sab main dhyan mat deπŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Why am I not surprised??....Its Cinevistaas,...they're known for changing actors at the drop of a hat....I had a feeling even before the show started that what if they do the same thing to JPSYA that they had done to DMG....they changed the lead actress three times.....I really hope they keep aditi as ayesha....she's doing a fantastic job and her chemistry with Veer and Nihaal also rocks....bringing in a new actress will change they dynamics of the show which is definitely not good!
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Also they are saying of probably changing the character! I mean she is the main character when the story line was etched...so how cum the change the main story only?????? are they getting inspired by Ekta?
if this is going to have dmg ka fate, then it will definitely lose its audiences...and i dun want another love story happening except for veesha with sid and adi..
niksidfan thumbnail
Our source further informs us, "The creative team has not yet decided on the next track. They have kept the plot open, and it needs to be seen whether Ayesha (Aditi Tailang) will get back unchanged, or whether the protagonist will get a new face, or whether Ayesha will certainly be declared dead. However, the production house has been auditioning girls, and it is heard that few have even been short listed. Now it is to be seen whether the audition taking place is to replace the present lead or for a whole new character".

so we should do the things needed to have them in our favour
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Important
Ohk guys just found out Amita Devadiga on FB ..i have sent her the msg now lets decide what action we can take to stop these people from changing Ayesha 😊
Edited by kiran_rd - 14 years ago
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I have a plan that we should go for a strang petition this time and request all the fans of MJHT and JPSYA to help us in signing of this petition ..the petition will be of 2 agendas
1. Don't change Additi ..we want her in the show
2. We want additi in old simple outlook
Thats it ..let we all join together and use all our friedns list on IF or everywhere and bombard this Amita Devadiga with this No additi change petition..what say!