Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: kancht

hello hello.... kya chal raha hai???

yaar i m sooo messed up with this dst.... i just cudnt get up today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Heheheehh Join the damn club.
same here.
mujhe toh 2-3 months lagenge, time adjust karne main. I'll get on track, then Nov aa gaayega LOL

BTW : Hii 🤗

who will save A??? new entry aur brawn sexy tiger????
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Hi Kanch 🤗 DST ke wajah say saabka yeh hee haal hai ... I didn't even go to work today .. Totally messed up the complete schedule ...

oh same here... i was working from home... but i usually get up arnd 8:30 got up at 10... directly for my meeting... IT WAS HORRIBLE and kal tou kaam par bhi jaana hai... tou have to be up at 6:30 😛😛
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Its tiger who saves her, because veer has a red string(u knw the ones u get when u do pooja) around his wrist. And I saw a hand with the red string... What is The string called?

Oh Okay.Thanks
My pre cap video was not complete. then it is tiger. so would he gets injured and A will be his nurse kya??? 😆
how are you holding with DST
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Holi... Better late than never. Versha... Moment, I can jst see veer throwing red color onto Ayesha forehead.... Than he just stares at her... Basks in her beauty... Let hope with a different hair style!! Helllo wifey!!!
kancht thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Heheheehh Join the damn club.
same here.
mujhe toh 2-3 months lagenge, time adjust karne main. I'll get on track, then Nov aa gaayega LOL

BTW : Hii 🤗

who will save A??? new entry aur brawn sexy tiger????

hehehe yeah mujhe bhi.. 2-3 months tou araam say 😃😃
well i dont think they will be having a new entry now that V has already realised that he loves A so i think it will be ur tiger who will save A (yaar yeh tiger word is really too much.. whereever i see that word i remember V 😛.... kal cricinfo par kuch padh rahi thi n they mentioned tiger... then my brother in law was teasing someone and called the guy a tiger n i KEPT REMEMBERING V n had a goofy smile on my face 😆😆)
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Its tiger who saves her, because veer has a red string(u knw the ones u get when u do pooja) around his wrist. And I saw a hand with the red string... What is The string called?

Mel ...good yaar tunay woh kalawa (red string ) notice kiya ..warna Arpita to heart attack karwanay walee thee third angle bol kay
MELINDAM thumbnail
Yaar but here is the funny thing....the knife looked like a fruit knife!!! I kne it can do damage....but if ur gng have a dramatic scene...let's have somethg believe....man this show has really been hit with the recession...lmao!!!
kancht thumbnail

Holi... Better late than never. Versha... Moment, I can jst see veer throwing red color onto Ayesha forehead.... Than he just stares at her... Basks in her beauty... Let hope with a different hair style!! Helllo wifey!!!

Mel.. thats sooooooo well put 👏👏👏👏... it is quite late for holi but i agree better late than never 😃
MELINDAM thumbnail
Haha kanchi!!! That's funny. My mom saw the show with me and said...finally he realized he loves her...but he has a flaw...he himself understand his own feelings that's why he treats Ayesha the way he does...and I was like...maa u sud join our forum!!!
MELINDAM thumbnail
Kanchi...At least we get some good versha moments!!