Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Prateeksha...yaar....I knw only after the make over does he realize!!!! But we r now gng to see veer struggle with his feelings. Girls.... Oooo we r all gng to fida for him
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Arpi πŸ˜ƒ Great update Yaar ..πŸ‘πŸ‘ My most favorite line in the update
Every one falls in love once in life ( haila I have seen people falling for twice or
thrice use kya kahu??πŸ˜ƒ) πŸ˜†
Yaar Jai Bhai ka matlab tha kaam say kaam pyaar ek bar hota hai phir aap ko ek bar , dus bar , sau bar bhee ho sakta hai woh aap ki sharaadha πŸ˜‰
I liked the episode in totality today .. Veer Bhai as usual looked very sweet and adorable especially when he realizes he is in love Now if A says No to him...pata nahi kya karayga.
A has already realized that she is in love but she will not admit it so easily .. So has a lot of self control and would try to focus on her mission... Dekha yeh hai ke who says it First ..
Arpi for the Poll question ...Nah ...confession won't happen this week abhi Delhi bahut duuuur hai πŸ˜ƒ

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

any guesses??? who is new Pran or Amrish Puri in town???
MELINDAM thumbnail
Suman...it has to be veer!!! It's tradition naa. The guy guy has to say it first. Did u see how annoyed he got when Ayesha was saying how they cudnt be friends n stuff....that how u get a totally whipped....she is being completely unattainable.

sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Suman...it has to be veer!!! It's tradition naa. The guy guy has to say it first. Did u see how annoyed he got when Ayesha was saying how they cudnt be friends n stuff....that how u get a totally whipped....she is being completely unattainable.

Mel πŸ€— Haan Yaar ... I saw the frustration on his face when she said they are like two edges of a river .... I am sure he will confess first but she will say NO ... Chal koie baat nahi hai Veer Bhai will eventually make her say yes πŸ˜ƒ
dani10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update... let's c how interesting tomorrow is😊
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for a lovely update ArpiπŸ€—

I don't think confession will happen this week..V looked really cute when he realized his love for A..but I want him to find out that A is innocent before confession!
MELINDAM thumbnail
Suman di( u dnt mind if I call u di....) glad u say veer bhai.....ugh!! Yaar I can't say those word nor am I gng to try.

Arrey yah Kya hai...Ayesha is wearing those ugly looking shoes!!!

Di, I hope u watch dmg.....it's gng to get soooo good now:). Baadh may baath kayer...watch our show:)
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

great update! your are so right about sat'day's epi , really worth watching again & again. even today veenisha scenes were too cute. veer & ayesha kissing nihaal on diff. sides was funny. story telling n patting was soo loving. poor veer , it was miserable when ayesha tsaid they can't be together.

veer should have got the diary before. chalo, better late than never. he looked so sweet when he realizes his love. hope she does it too.
i wasalready expecting death threat for ayesha credit who else,
KK or JJ. nandini is likey going to create some prob for ayesha.
little chance of love starting this week.
MELINDAM thumbnail
Shru... Ur sooo right he sud have gotten it earlier:)

in the preview they show the guy trying to stabb Ayesha and veers steps in....so does veer get stab...I hope not!!! But then ayesha will take care of him.