Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Yay!!!! Veer finally fingured it out...though veers performance was a little better than ayesha's(kinda tired of seeing her cry).

Soooo my concern is that in tomorrows show...we all knw it's veer who saves his sis n ayesha...I'm hoping Ayesha won't take the wrap for this...

Hey Mel,
kaisi hai??longg time...this friday was work from home friday for me...so kind of disconnected from the forum....but i am back with Arpi's mindblowing updates...
Arpi,
Raam Raam pahunnna! kashi aahesh..?
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
prateeksha
mi bari aahe tu saang.
what a messy rainy week
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Arpi yeh tu bhee rosh keh asar main ageye hai..2 2 jagah line marna start kerdi πŸ˜†
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi p...I wondered what happened to u....boo to wrk;)

ugh!!! How cute is veer!!!!! I'm still having a hard time looking at Ayesha...but not a problem with veer. Hehehehehehehe
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Guys.....n Arpi...fabulous update.....

I am kinda done with my chapter....so its tym for me to relax for some tym 😊

Todayzzz episode....mazaa aa gayaπŸ˜›

Finally Veer's brain cells got partially activated.....😳 n he got the main matter of his brother's writing....I tell u this Jai bhaiiyya was a fortune teller...or that he had secretly consulted a tarot card reader tooπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
First of all...he gave Ayu all the property...giving her a scope to save RAMADA from JJ....n his diary....was writen only to make his dumbo bro understand that Beta....u r actually in love☺️☺️

I wish Divya Di had written sumthing similar too...so that Ayesha cud have rrealized soon..but I guess Pammi n Nihal is dere for herπŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Loved Nihaal's deal with chachu...whenever he needs...he wants that diary back...No doubt from where Nihaal gets such superb romantic ideas.....of being the cupid.

VeeNiSha scene was really cute.

But whoz that tapori...wanting to kill Ayesha....I mean who can b the master mind????????? N tommorrow how many people wud be aiming Ayesha....1st of its its that guy..of Nandini..n now the 2nd one...Poor girl...Veer save her..

Ohk...now only one thing in wish list....wanna c some VEESHA scenes alone....its been long since v have seen them passionately....☺️☺️

MELINDAM thumbnail
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TCVRUM6nsg all check out this link...i feel this best describe Veer and Ayesha :) Can we get someone to make a VM using this song!!!!!
Its really really such a cute song!!!!
Mel
Edited by MELINDAM - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Arpi yeh tu bhee rosh keh asar main ageye hai..2 2 jagah line marna start kerdi πŸ˜†

Kiran
read my comment about split loyalties in 12 th march update pg 5

aur yeh sab teri nand ka kiya dhara hai. she gave HW of all RKAB episode.
now if you keep alcohol and fire together it will bound to catch fire riteπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: md410

Kiran
read my comment about split loyalties in 12 th march update pg 5

aur yeh sab teri nand ka kiya dhara hai. she gave HW of all RKAB episode.
now if you keep alcohol and fire together it will bound to catch fire riteπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Chal no problem duno veer aur kapil merey bhai hain so me enjoying my time seeing the fights b/w my bhabees ..seems like HW has really made so much impact that now i can see u fight with Rosh for kapil too πŸ˜†
jamoshi2507 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awesome update .... thanks a ton

and my answer is YES
MELINDAM thumbnail
Arpz.... Not this week, so no for me. Let's just say.... There is a thin line between love n hate.... Alot has to be cleared. I want to see veer sweat a bit!!!!