Mar15th Update:Jaanta Hu Pyaar Hai Par Maanta Nahi

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
Q: Why Dreamy Gullible Tiger(DGT) never wears tie till date

A: He was waiting for A to gift him one🤣

Re Cap: N ka Magic
Magical Episode, forget about Re Cap. Just watch it, re watch it, re re watch it, re re re watch it-----------------------------------------------------re re re re re re re re re re re watch it-----never ending chain.

Part: 1 Is haath Pe likhluu Poora Naam Tera.

The hotel staff see westernize minnie walking in the corridor ( OMG, she was looking like martina navratilova ka double male version no sign of feminism on face🤣 ) All are shocked, so do I. Chouksi uncle cough, Martina responds with joke of the Monday aka in anger that has n't he seen a pretty girl ( ???? or haggard lady???😆). She was about to ask about khattu stops, when she sees standing him rite there. He calls her with her first name, shows his tatoo. She gets hyper hearing her name, starts bashing him, that khattu Mr Luccha Lafanga Badmaash aka LLB has no brain ( haila yeah DGT ka brain cells yaha transfer ho gaye kya??😕), but realizes that some one must have told him about it. Khattu respond that he TATTOOTED ( not tatoo) her name as gesture of love, tells her his fans and friends PamDhar told him about her name. Martina looks, P+S gone like genie. Khattu makes very innocent face.( very hilarious scene. I can not control my laughter🤣)
🤣🤣🤣

Part: 2 Howrah Bridge will Kill Any Baba
N is thanking his parents for VeSha company and union ( abhi delhi door hai N😭) and looking jai's diary, when DGT walks in to find out why is he up yet ( Hmmmm, ab lapke ga Jai ki diary). DGT sees, diary, N tells him you loved daddy much too, so take this as his gift, but you need to give me when I miss my father. DGT is supaa emotional thanks N and take it, hugs him ( OMG I feel role reversal: child Daddy N with his immature son DGT😆) Maasi at the door watching baap-beta hug, comes in, DGT about to go when Bachha Pitamah N stops them and demands for RH story, tells them you go when I go to sleep. Hesitant VeSha agree. We see kinda repeat of 20 th Jan. Story telling, VeNiSha holding hand, VeSha tucking him in bed. Finally, both kiss him gud nite kiss at different side of head ( hmmm abhi slowly slowly kiss pe kiss badh rahi hai, not bad) A tells DGT N is kid ( woh baat alag hai ki sir you are infant😆😉), so believes every word of Tarot card reader and thinks we will be together for ever ( we too think same maasi)😛 but we know that our path and aims are different. We are like two bank of river( oiiii maaaa, maasi aur N the Howrah Bridge ka kya???) which never meets.

JJ is happy that it's so much fun to spend time together. ( This way you can not meet blackmailer and I'll know your truth. ). DD hears and ask what is it??( yeh budhiya kitni nosy hai yaar B/GF ko jara chutta nahi chodti) JJ tells her that they spent quality time, NB bought jewel set to give blackmailer. He looks at her neck to find it was gone. NB makes excuse ki she had given to get design change. ( teri maut karreb hi hai ab NB). DD tells she will be gone for 2 days ( yipeeeeeeeeeee againg DD free episodes), JJ assures her he will take care of A. DD interrupts and explains her evil plan of showering fake love over A, so they can easily gets N's legal custody.( Excuse me DD, maasi is baar phasne vaaalo main nahi hai)JJ shocked ( amma, kya socha kya hua??? saari cooking, biwi ko artificial love sab in vain.yeh cretaive head kis janam ki dushmani nikaal raha hai).🤣

DD tells, she is going out ta
for 2 days so that after coming back ( b tak toh yahaa kunda ho jaayega) she can say, she realized her mistake when visited to some baba's ashram( yup better that you go check your future resident, DGT vahi bhejega). The gal like A will easily believe it, so it is very easy to get such emotional fool. ( maaf karna, maasi tumhe prove karegi emotional fool). DD says the day we get our work done, I'll kick her out. ( mungeri laaali ke dukhi sapne). She instructs JJ-NB to behave with A nicely. JJ all happy ( tu dekh beta biwi, paisa sab about to go)

Partr: 3 Dil Main Aag Lagaaye Jai ki Diary

DGT on his bed going through Tarot card reader's words and A's words in his mind. He sits back. talks to himself that he thought after card reading that he could be friend with A??? ( chup. badtameez kahi ka????? itni insult kar ke bhi you think she would be friend??? Sach main Besharam sexy hunk ho yaar😡😳) He is frustrated that what ever A said after that, friendship is not possible ( yeah right now only option left is LOVE) he starts reading Jai's dhai akshar Prem ka Journal.
Jai's voice over. Definition of love, that can never be fine in any book ( tab tog DGT nahi samjhega kya hai😆) voice ever says, it's feeling, that gives you every time new memory, when you aer close to some one. DGT goes in FB with A, smiles to himself ( sahi hai, swarg main daddy, dharti pe beta, lage hai pyaar karvaane. me sure, Jai indralok main bhi urvashi, rambha ki setting kahi na kahi karva raha hoga🤣) Jai's voice tells, you happy if your love is happy, sad if love has tears.DGt again goes to FB hug , crying A in bridal suit( abhi what to do he has no friends, bas only choice A hi hai. kamaal hai DGT US main koi nahi milli. Oh who will fall for your brainless sexy look) DGT reads more, that Love is some thing which is your world. Your life starts at your love and ends at love. Every one falls in love once in life ( haila I have seen people falling for twice or thrice use kya kahu??😃)

Part: 4 Na Na Karte Pyaar Hi Hum Toh Kar Gaye

DGT wonders, while reading diary, why I see A's face. His soul comes out alarming him that he loves A. That is why seeing her heart stop beating, you forget to speak ( jhoooooooooooooot dekha nahi kaise chillata hai, insult karta hai angry look detaaaaaaa hai. OH PBBBBBB kaha ho).
DGT smiles stands up if he is in love, walks two steps ahead with one chappal ( thank you Nina👏) DGT all happy smiley that he is in love ( mera Tiger indeed look very cute, dreamy here. nice hair cut tooo. bas get N ka bhi hair cut😳😳😳). Suddenly he gets back to reality shakes his head in denial that it is not possible at all, what would A think about me ( great tum dono dumboo ho, or it is one emotional confession ki beginning hai🤪)

A is not indifferent than DGT back in her room. Aag dono taraf baraabar hai. She is going in FB too OMG she even remember when he was about to kiss her ( bravo maasi tum toh bahut bold ho)
She is in tears, talking to her self, why I always fight with myself and loose. Why my feeling again and again coming back. Why all the memories I can not wipe instead they are keep hitting me back. ( maasi you are in love, maaan kyo nahi leti). She goes why my Brain and Heart is not in harmony ( maasi, DGT ki soch uska toh brain hai hi nahi aur dil bhi tumhe de diya) She wonders what god wants ( DGT ki biwi ban aur kya) what game is he playing with her life ( apna Angel N bhej ke god tumhe Pyaar karna sikha raha hai DGT se)

Part 5: Bhai to Get Supaari for A ( tiger chance to prove your love😆)

Some where in dark, a guy giving Supaari to kill A. He gives one week ADB to bhai ( Ayesha's Daily Brief), telling him he wants to see A gets killed in one week ( beta, RR aka new creative head se to pooch, show se baahar phikva dega uski heroing ki supaaari di toh) He tells him sooner she gets killed, more money you get it. The bhai says tomorrow will be her last day ( nahiiiiiiiii,Mr Brawn DGT hai na, chhaho to pochlo shimla ke gunde aur truck driver se) Bhai tells the guy, tell your boss to have my money and A's coffin ready. ( abe ghhonchu, tere liye hath kadi, coffin voffin bhool ja) He looks at her picture saying it will be her last day of life ( haila in logo ko A ki make over vaali photo kaha se mili😆)

Tomorrow: Kitni baar jaan aafat main
NB struggling, fighting with her blackmailer for getting evidences back ( yaaar koi iski supaari le lo I'll pay. Kanchhi happy now free main nahi karva rahi😡) A jumps in to save her telling she knows he is blackmailing her.( beta kyo Phate main taang adaati hai, already teri supaari de di gayi hai. DGT kitni baar bachaayega tujhe??raham kar)

Forum Buddies: please vote: Start counting in your post;

Will love confession between VeSha happen this week or not???

My vote is yes. So it is 1, keep adding.

😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
wah re what an update
omg"
KAHIN AAG LAGNAY SE PEHLEY UTHTA HAI AISA DHUAAN
JAISA HAI IDHAR KA NAZARA WAISA HI UDHAR KA SAMA"
OMG arpi what an epi and khattu darling mini ki lovestory ki sad ending se muje bahut dukh hua khattu ki shakal tu dekhnay wali thi
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
wow love veer ki dil ki awaz telling him "Tu Ayesha Ka honay lga hai jabse mila hai"all thanks to jai bhaiyaa ki diary.
Moral of Veer"s scene:Dead people are much more better than living"SOMETIMES"🤣
DISCLAIMER:DONT TAKE M Y BAKWAS SERIOUSLY ITS ENTIRELY A WORK OF NON STOP PAGALPAN🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Mallu
Edited by Maleka.QN - 14 years ago
md410 thumbnail
Mallu
voting kar. count likh yes ya no
your emoticon just kills me
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: md410

Mallu
voting kar. count likh yes ya no
your emoticon just kills me

mein kaun hoti hon kisi ko kill karne wali ya mere emoticons meri tu yahaan khud jaan nikal gayi hai🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪
mallu
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
arpi🤗
kya update ki hain yaar
🤣 🤣🤣🤣🤣
i just laughed at ur every comment
specially about our dumbo sweet infant veer😳 😳 😳
i too vote 4 this week😃 😃

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice episode ..overall i liked all the scenes though JJ, DD and Nandini scenes were just wastage of time Nihal the little match maker is going perfectly fine with his marriage bureau activties ...Yaar ayesha ka make over change kero ..when they show old clips of Veesha to my dil goes hay hay ..kitney ache lagtey thee aur ab aesay keh jesay ayesha ki dusri twin sister ..aik bohat sober aur sweet aur dusri jesay komolika 🤢
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Well my 2 predictions came true so far... (I am sure bahaut logon ne yeh socha hi hoga)
- Jai bhai ki diary and realising love
- Nandu will be saved by A...jhansi ki rani will win some hearts...
Nihaal ko to yeh diary bahaut pehle hi gift kardeni chahiye thi...Ab Veer ka brain aur heart dono activate ho jayega...😆
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yay!!!! Veer finally fingured it out...though veers performance was a little better than ayesha's(kinda tired of seeing her cry).

Soooo my concern is that in tomorrows show...we all knw it's veer who saves his sis n ayesha...I'm hoping Ayesha won't take the wrap for this...
md410 thumbnail
Kuttu
I'm looking for dislike button for you being Like Hitting ghost.(LHG)

You show up after two days and goes in silent mode. Not fair one more like hit and I'm so going to fine you for doing this😛

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Gr888888888 update arpita and your comments are hilarioussss.Today epi is very nice.Loveeee veesha and veenisha scenes.Thanxx god kamini is leaving for 2 days.What do u think who wants to kill ayesha???Thanxx for beautiful update.

fatima