Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago
Saher actually Amita is creative head of JPSYA ..she is same person which TB article mentioned in the latest article regarding ayesha death
saher_90 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

Saher actually Amita is creative head of JPSYA ..she is same person which TB article mentioned in the latest article regarding ayesha death

Oh acha acha so you mean to say you dont have her ID or anything else?Its k sweety dont you worry all the veeshians tryiong their best to stop this current death track..So chill i will talk to deepu to pm u n tell her to tellu all the things which she have in her mind..Then we can do something..
sweets i g2g now you TC n dont worry bye bye/.....😊
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
heyy seher,sano and all the veesha holics, see yesterday's episode it was truly awesome, omg truly veeshalicious i am liking it really and veer was hrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr sooooooooooooo breathtaking, how can someone be sooooooooooo hottt.
mallu
saher_90 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

heyy seher,sano and all the veesha holics, see yesterday's episode it was truly awesome, omg truly veeshalicious i am liking it really and veer was hrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr sooooooooooooo breathtaking, how can someone be sooooooooooo hottt.

mallu

Oh yes yest epi was nice😆aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa veer pe dill aagaya😉
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
haan yaar totally, seher kaisi ho sweetie, aur aditi ka show chorna its very bed kuyn chain se romance honay nahi detay.
but i have ti say again and again yesterday's episode was truly truly beautiful.
Mallu
saher_90 thumbnail

haan yaar totally, seher kaisi ho sweetie, aur aditi ka show chorna its very bed kuyn chain se romance honay nahi detay.

but i have ti say again and again yesterday's episode was truly truly beautiful.
Mallu

Oh yes achi thi epi captain mein theek you tell???Inhein ayesha ko change nahin kerna chahiye as abhi track smooth ja raha hai nahi to saara serial sadial hojayega😡😡
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

mallu

haan yea we saw and saher told me Maleka would have gone flat on veer..😆
aish_punk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey..wts goin on?
btw can u guys suggest a romantic song for VeeSha..like for the current track..and if possible a latest song..
saher_90 thumbnail
it will suit the best aish teray honay laga hoon jabsey mila hoon khonay laga hon what say??btw hru??
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: aish_punk

hey..wts goin on?

btw can u guys suggest a romantic song for VeeSha..like for the current track..and if possible a latest song..

it could be teraaaaaaaaaaaa hone lagaa hoon..😉