Chahat17 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Finally, after weeks of depressing episodes...we are given a good light-hearted episode.👏

VeeNiSha scenes were just absolutely adorable & a treat to watch😳😃. I loved how Nihaal played cupid between VeeSha and tried to patch things up between them.Also, Veesha opening gifts scene was sooo good.....they defintely liked their gifts and were happy yet shy about it.
Highlight of the episode: Veesha tie scene😍
It was a good scene...but i felt it was edited a lot...in the precap of march 12th, we can see the whole scene...where ayesha hesitantly goes up to veer and tried to touch his collar and veer slightly hesitant & uncomfortable pulls up his collar and both their hands touch and eyes meet...and the romantic music of veer in the background ( it goes " heeeeyyyy heeeyyy) was perfect...but TODAY, it was changed !! they edited few shots of veesha & changed the background music too...still i liked the scene a lot.
Tarrot Card Reading:
I loved how veesha story from begining till now was told in one min...very sweet flashbacks. I was surprised that veer remembered, the first time he met ayesha when his car splashed mud all over ayesha's face & he was rude about it. Both of them remember every moment they spent together...so it's means something special to them.😊
So no matter what happens, Nihaal will ALWAYS tie veesha to each other and for his sake both will always come together.
Veesha Future:
PB & CV Writers clearly has said, " many people will try to separate veesha but they will ALWAYS remain together " 😃...veesha were surprised to hear this & ayesha became sort of disturb about it🤔 and the look on veer's face when ayesha walked off, made his inner feelings for ayesha more apparent...He seemed concerned and sort of disappointed that ayesha left hearing tarrot cards premonition.
Ayesha's Feelings for Veer:
So, it is the second day in a row that ayesha is begining to think about veer & how circumstances always bring them together. I think she is begining to realize perhaps there is more to veesha than meets the eye but too much has happened & thats why she in the denial mode. Also, given the circumstance...ayesha has seen how much divya was humiliated till date by vardhans for falling in love with jai & marrying him. So i think whenever ayesha does realize her feelings for veer...she won't accept him or their love so easily.
Another thing...overtime, ayesha (unconsiously) has developed feelings for veer. But these feelings are at the initial stages right now..and she is realizing that perhaps veer is something more to him than a friend. But for ayesha, it is NOT love for veer yet...i think she is just starting to fall for veer.😳
Veer's Feelings for Ayesha:
From day 1, when veesha met at the elevator, we can clearly see veer was mesmerized to see her & when she pretended to be the guest at the hotel, veer began to like her..even rajdeep called veer on it but when the truth came out..veer was furious b/c deep down he liked ayesha. Than the unforgetable, shimla trip...veer totally fell in love with ayesha. Everything about ayesha totally fasinated veer, the way he stared at her & became lost in her was enough to give away...he is in love. Thats why during the court case, veer didnt want ayesha hurt..he KNEW , he cares about ayesha but couldn't understand why. After, ayesha moved into vardhan house...veesha got close and their friendship made their bond stronger. But when suddenly ayesha broke off their friendship, veer was heartbroken & acted like ayesha broke with him...and their almost kiss at v-day made everything so obvious, that for veer...ayesha was always more than his best friend. Thats, why he so upset & depressed when ayesha took over the hotel b/c he felt ayesha played with his feelings for her. & no matter how much bitterness veesha have for each other due to many misunderstandings, it doesnt take them more than a second to patch things & forget everything. Also, veer is always the one to take a step forwards towards ayesha so they can be cordial towards each other again...and he immediately forgets about the past.
I am soo happy that veer will be the first one to realize his love for ayesha (thanks to Jai's diary...i wish he would have read it before😡). I am sure veer will accept his love for ayesha in a heartbeat...won't think twice about not being in a relationship with ayesha...veer is an exact replica of jai...i m sure, he will take a stand like jai for his love too😃
Kamini New Scheme:
so kamini will now shower her fake love on ayesha so she can win her trust...and eventually ruin her. Well, for the time being, i am happy b/c it will give veer the idea that his mom accepts ayesha & he wont be hesitant in pursing his love😳...poor kamini, her latest scheme will come back to stab her in the back...there goes another failed plan😆...but the lawyer did say, the have to prove ayesha to be characterless🤢..i hope kamini doesnt use veesha love situation as an advantage to her evil plans.😕
NiKhattuuuuuu:🤣
what a perfect name for these 2 jokers of ramada😆...i love the prank played on khattu...now he will be stuck with madakhani's name on his arm😆 & it's not minnie's original name either...dumbo deserves it. I definitely enjoy this break of laughter in the show...thank u writers👏
JJ & NB:
JJ is a good silly villan...but NB new mystery is sooooo annoying😡 and sooo much time is spent on her🤢....ugh...i'd rather watch JJ & Khattu's silly evil plannings😆 or NiKhattu😆....NB and her new story is unbearable to watch
uff...i m tired of writing so much...now, i m appreciating all of the updaters hard work of written updates👏...
pls...share ur views, by writing a line or 2 as to what u think of veesha and the love track...finally, its beginning !!!!!! our voices are finally heard !!!😃😃 thank u writers👏😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hi algebramulti😃 may I know your name please....fantastic analysis⭐️👏 you do real good analysis , in all the posts that I have read of yours😃

You described veesha's feelings accurately...ayesha does have feelings for veer but cannot acknowledge it because of her circumstances....veer has to learn to trust her, though he's good and does have feelings for ayesha since the beginning...he's easily suggestible and influenced by his family...he needs to grow on his own now and think for himself.....

Agree too much screen time being wasted on nandini's bakwaas raaz😡

kameeni's scheme is gonna backfire, as ayesha is on her guard now...and she won't fall so easily for this trick...she's more focused on finding out about the murderer

Thanks for appreciating updaters works😃
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great analysis 👍🏼 and i really wish to read such things daily 😉
Everything u have said has clearly sum up the whole serial uptil now actually.. About veesha i agree its veer who always shows his concern for ayesha first but she due to her sis always deny veer's importance or trying to understand what veer is for her ...
Regarding DD plan to win ayesha trust for becomming goody goody infront of her may be Ayesha may fall in her trap becoz now veer has also fallen in love with her then for nihal happiness, pammi talks and taro card reader comments will force her to think positive on veer ..however deep down she also knows that she has a mission to find the killers of Divya and jai so may be she is not going to be emotional fool in the vardhans changed behaviour towards her ..that lawyer and Divya letter will always keep her back to her mission and i really hope its been shown like this ...Also may be ayesha solving that nandini mystery or i m thinking the way that mystery man said to nandini that is she the one who is responsible for not providing to the money may pose a threat to ayesha life and veer comes to protect her ..even this will be a good thing to watch
But having said all this ..though this track has lots of potential and i would love to write alot on this but Ayesha's suck look has made to write while imagining her old simple look ..otherwise her look is so yuck that i prefer someother actress who atleast don't look vamp like her 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
Chahat17 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@ht312: aaawww....thank u !!! :)))) Also, I agree with u in terms of veer's character...I think this is the point where JAI & VEER are different. JAI didn't blindly believe his family's views & when the time came to support his love...he left everything for divya & married her...& never bothered to look back...Veer shud learn something from his beloved brother JAI (whom he supposedly idolizes)....it's high time that VEER tries to make his own decisions & follow his heart rather than get influenced by his family's opinion. I like how pammi & nihaal always stand by ayesha like 2 strong pillars, who will never let her fall on any condition. I think after the cupid thing, nihaal needs to teach his chachu a lesson on trusting ayesha & standing by her too. I like VEER during veesha friendship track...anyhow, things are improving again...and i hope this time around, veer wont disappoint us.

@Kiran: aaww...thank u 4 appreciating my writing. I will try to give my inputs whenever I can...i love JPSYA and it's my absolute favorite show...I am totally addicted to it....i loveeee veesha & veenisha :))))))))
Also, I too think that ayesha will easily fall in Kamini's trap. I know divya's wrote that someone from vardhan family killed them...but till date ayesha hasn't doubted anyone...not once !! Even today...i thought she might start to doubt nandini...but she didn't...perhaps, ayesha is tooooo good to even doubt anyone. But yes, this time around...she might keep an open eye for possible suspect in vardhan family b/c murder case investigation has started...so lets see how naiive or smart ayesha proves herself to be...
One more thing... I love ayesha's total make-over...her new outfits, shoes, bags, accessories & make-up is fantastic...it is only her bangs that most ppl (including me are disliking)...if the stylist just put her bangs sideways...than her new outlook would be perfect...i agree her previous hairstyle was better...but this one is not so bad either...and in the coming days, all of us will get use to it...hhmm, pls give it some time, its been only few days for the make-over...don't spoil ur mood....the good thing is veesha love track is finally starting !!! YAY :::))))
@all: i agree...nandini track is hedious and i m sure the mystery wont be that big. btw...if ayesha does help nandini out and NB starts liking ayesha...it wont make much of difference, when ayesha will tell vardhans about avinash being the real culprit & everyone will be against ayesha once again. Also...i have a feeling even when the truth comes out...no one will believe ayesha and avinash will go scot-free :( ...i hope ayesha leaves no stone unturned in getting avinash behind bars, come what may !!!