StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

yeah i think it's jai's diary, in which he has written about the experience of his first love maybe because veer was looking sentimental and bit affected too because of love about which he has'nt realized yet but sooner or later he will.That he is in love with Ayesha

Thankyou Jai bhaiyaa *IF* this is your diary and hmmm btw veer was looking like white chocolate in that white kurta
Mallu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unplotable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
he desperately needs guidance in this 🤣

i hope Jai bhaya has written that when in love..dont listen to mom and and use one's own brain
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sooo true....I hope its Jai bhaiyya's diary...coz that wud the best guidance for Veer....coz he needa a lot of that.
Chahat17 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maleka.QN

yeah i think it's jai's diary, in which he has written about the experience of his first love maybe because veer was looking sentimental and bit affected too because of love about which he has'nt realized yet but sooner or later he will.That he is in love with Ayesha

Thankyou Jai bhaiyaa *IF* this is your diary and hmmm btw veer was looking like white chocolate in that white kurta
Mallu

yes, i agree !! indeed, it is jai's voice in the background, when veer is reading the diary. I can recognize jai (diwakar pundir) voice very easily, as i ve seen several shows that he has been a part of previously...he is a good actor !
btw...if veer had jai's diary all along...how come he didn't bother to read his beloved brother's words of wisdom on love before??? dumbo, it could have saved him & all of us some time and veesha love track would have started long ago....anyhow, better late than never.
also, i m sooo glad that veer will be the first one to realize that he is in love with ayesha...but than again, he might go in the denial mode too. From the promo, when he says, " kya mujhe pyar hogaya hai"..he had a big smile on his face😳...but i m sure the scene that will be aired on monday episode will be differ b/c the promo scene was just shot for the promo
Mallu, i know that veer is in love with ayesha...as we have seen his transformation of his attraction towards ayesha to developing feelings & than love from day 1....but with ayesha...i think she has begun to genuinely like veer unconsiously...and it's not love yet...soon, when veer realizes his love for ayesha than i m sure he will sweep her off her feet.
do u agree that veer is in love with ayesha?? and ayesha only likes veer and its not love for her just yet??? let me know !! 😊
soni2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I'm happy either way....I'm excited to see the jodi of Veer and Ayesha.... :)
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mallu🤗 🤗 agree it has to be jai bhaiya's diary...only his words can have such an effect on veer, because he reveres his brother....

finally kuch toh realization hua veer ko...mallu, tera haal chaal kaisa hai, ambulance ki zaroorat to nahi padi🤣 🤣
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Haan Mallu!! It has to be Jai Bhaiyya's diary! Warna Veer will not have that effect! Agree with Himu!

Meri emoticon masterni -Kal ka din kaise guzra? Kahin gir toh nahi padi naa?
StayStrong thumbnail
hey himu,payal,rosh,abgel and all candies love you sweethearts.
@himu:Ambulance ki zarurat ab padegi meri sugarcandy🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
@rosh:promo dekh kar gir padi hun🤣🤣🤣🤣arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr veer in white
Mallu
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey.......... mallu 🤗 thanks 4 ur hillllllllarios post once again
i too think its jai's jairy
infact i m sure
aur too bata kal kyon nahi aayi
behos ho gayi thi kiya epi dekh kar🤣
ambulance mili ghar ke samne😉 😉
Edited by niksidfan - 14 years ago
StayStrong thumbnail
@Pink:behos it na bura haal hua hi nahi jitna hona chahiye tha ambulance tu thi laken kuch hua hi nahi🤣🤪
laken promo dekhnay ke baad aur is week ke episodes dekhtay dekhtay shayad ab zarurat pad jayeee☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️kal wo mein busy thi is liye nahi aeei
Mallu