March13thUpdate- A mixed bag of goodies and idiots

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello JPSYAians

P.S : Please excuse any mistakes in the sequence of scenes in the update.Thank you.

Part 1 – Surprise gifts ki bauchaar

Episode starts with nihal spotting Ayesha, he tells veer he needs to go the loo and goes towards Ayesha. He tells her that she has to select a gift for veer. Ayesha decides on a tie as it looks good on him( we think everything looks good on him😍)Nihal asks her to continue and excuses himself to go to the loo.He goes back to veer and asks him to select the mobile for Ayesha.He says he has only Rs.1100/-.Veer says not to bother about money, and nihal can pay him later. Nihal again excuses himself to go to the loo.Veer says you just went and came na, nihal says he drank a lot of water in school and runs off.Ayesha has selected a tie for veer, and nihal says he has only this much money and she asks him not to bother about the money. She goes to the cash counter to make payment. Nihal prays to his parents that please make veesha meet and see each other.Veesha run into each other, nihal is hiding behind some clothes.Veesha question each other what they are doing here, and try to hide their gifts.Veer spots nihal and asks him to come out.Ayesha also calls out nihal.Veesha ask each other what is nihal doing here, nihal says I didn't want both of you to meet here, and now you met also.(Very smart kid)he tells both of them that he wanted them to surprise each other with the gifts, and says that maasi has selected a gift for chachu and vice versa.Both veesha are avoiding each other's eyes.Nihal asks them to exchange gifts.He then says he's very hungry and wants to have lunch in the restaurant. They all go there.

At vardhan mansion Jiju brings nandini to a well laid out lunch spread. He's wearing a black shirt(kaala shirt, kaala dil, kale irade)Nandini is nervously looking at her watch and is not able to enjoy the surprise. Jiju chastises nandi for pecking at her food, and dieting so much.Nandi says she's really not angry with him, but needs to go now as her friend who's come from London has a flight to catch.Jiju says ok he will let her go, but will just take 10 minutes more of her time as he's got a real cool surprise for her.nandini protests but he takes her to the living room, where a guy is sitting with many jewellery boxes.Jiju says she should select one of the sets, and give the 2 lakhs that he has given her.nandini tries to excuse herself, but jiju insists and buys her a set worth Rs. 3 lakhs. He sees the money inside her purse and asks her to give that, and tells the jeweler that he will send a cheque of Rs.1 lakh later. He then tells nandi to go to her kitty party and flaunt her new set.nandi looks like she she's ready to pass out.

Part 2 – Love guru Nihal ne tie se bandhvayi dil ki dori

At the mall, Veenisha are sitting at a lunch table. Nihal asks veesha to open their gifts. Veesha open their gifts and are happy with their gifts.Nihal asks them to thank each other. Nihal asks veer to explain about the new cell phone to Ayesha.Veer explains it to her.Nihal asks Ayesha to show veer how to knot the tie. Ayesha starts knotting it, but nihal says not like this go and knot it around his shirt(Beta, naughtiness mein to tu forum buddies ko bhi maat de sakta hai😛😉)Ayesha goes and starts tying the tie and then,( sorry my brain went fuzzy here…too much electricity, tension, chemistry…😳 😳😍 😍mallu tum zinda ho ki nahi😆 😆) veesha steal glances at each other. Then Ayesha comes back(Oye tie toh bandhi rehne deti na).All of them have lunch and leave.Nihal prays to God that please keep them as friends always, and now do something that will make them one forever(My mom's one-liner at this:"beta, ab tum hi ek pandit bula lo, aur shaadi kara do, hamesha ke liye ek ho jayenge)

At the hotel, khattu standing outside minnie's room and singing a song.It was something like tum kab mere baccho ki mummy banogi types🤣🤣. Pammi and Shridhar come. They praise his love for Minnie.he says Minnie is getting ready for their date.Shridhar says ya it takes time to maintain such a frightening face all the time🤣🤣. Pammi says that your love story is the talk of the hotel. Everyone call s you "Nikhattu" like brangelina, saifeena, now the new hot couple are nikhattu, ni from minnie's name and khattu from his name🤣 🤣.Khattu rapidly swells up like a hot air balloon at this praise. Shridhar says we know you can go to any lengths to prove your love for Minnie, like jump of the building, hang from a fan(arrey koi fan par daya karo) drink poison etc.Khattu says suggest some non-life threatening activity. Pammi suggests that he get a tattoo of minnie's name inscribed.Khattu shudders at the thought of the pain, but pammi and shridhar egg him on. Pammi says "mard ko dard nahi hota", and asks him aap mard hi hai na, then go for it(Khattu, JJ ke saath rehte aadha aurat ban gaya hai, effect of everyday estrogen transfer from JJ) 🤣 🤣Khattu finally agrees.

Part 3 – Tarot card reader ki bhavishyavaani, veesha forever

Nandini is in a fix what to do.She gets a call from the blackmailer that she's running late.She says that she can't give him the money today.Blackmailer threatens her and says what about the new set she's wearing.She had time to buy it, how come.Nandi gets scared, she asks him how does he know about it.He says he's standing right outside her house, and if she doesn't come soon, he will expose her.

In the hotel, khattu is taken by pammi and shridhar to the tattoo artist. Shridhar asks khattu to get minnie's full name inscribed, which is Mandakini. The tattoo artist begins, and khattu's scream shakes the hotel.🤣🤣

The blackmailer rings the door bell, and hands a envelope to jiju.Nandi sees this and tries and stops jiju from opening the envelope.She gets hysterical, but jiju opens it, and nandi is pleading to him, that don't believe what you see.Jj says what's all this nandini, discount coupons from jewellery shops etc etc.Nandi is relieved and tells these mall people keep sending her this stuff.Jiju says he has some work to do, and leaves.

The blackmailer calls her and says this is just a taste of what he can do if she doesn't listen to him.He asks her to come and meet him immediately, in the parking lot of the restaurant near her house.

Veenisha come out of the restaurant and nihal sees a lady sitting at the counter.he asks veesha who she is and what does she do. Veer says she's a tarot card reader, and Ayesha explains to him that she can make predictions about the future. Nihal goes to her and asks whether he will come first in his class.(The lady looks like star news wali teen Deviyan types, with big bindi and bead wali malas and all) nihal then asks her that will his maasi and chachu remain friends forever.veesha look uncomfortable at this. The reader takes out two cards, and says both of you met due to a natural accident, veesha have flashbacks of their first meeting when veer's car splashed mud on Ayesha, then their first trip and catch eye lock atc.She then says there is one person who is the link between both of you, and he's most important for you, and both of you are the most important people for him.Both have flashbacks of veenisha moments.She then adds that though both of you have faced tough times, but there is one thing that is certain and that is nothing can ever separate you come what may. Nihal is very happy to hear this.Ayesha walks away.

Part 4 – Ayesha discovers nandi's trouble and kamini's master plan

Ayesha is walking outside and is in deep thought about the tarot card reader's words about her and veer. She also reminisces what pammi had told her about her and veer coming together all the time.Ayesha goes into denial mode and stops herself from thinking such thoughts.

She hears a voice shouting, and thinks its familiar and goes to investigate. Its nandi and the blackmailer. Nandi says she's sick of this now, and asserts that she won't be doing this anymore.She says she has no money now, he says what about the necklace she's wearing.Nandi gives him the necklace, and asks him to go away.Ayesha comes and asks what's going on.Nandi asks her to mind her own business and taunts her(rassi jal gayi par bal nahi gaya, khud toh tricky situation mei hai aur Ayesha ko taav dikha rahi hai😡😡)Ayesha says sorry and goes away.Blackmailer says so she's the reason that you are unable to give me the money.nandi says yes and asks him to buzz off for now.

In the Vardhan mansion, kamini is sitting with a army of lawyers. Mr.Bhatnagar tells her that if we can prove in the court that ayesha's a irresponsible girl, characterless and unfit to care of nihal…then only something can happen in their favour. Kamini says that's the thing I can't see one weakness in her, and the whole world knows how dedicated and loving she's towards nihal. We keep thinking from our brains (am pakka sure now that all vardhans are delusional😕 😕, brains and them, duh👎🏼)and she thinks from her heart and beats us all the time.Then kamini stops suddenly, she says that's it(Eureka, ho gaya iska) we have to think from our hearts now.Till now everyone has seen how tough I am(Oye tough nahi kameeni dayan chudail dragon demented types roop dekha hai) but now they will see a different side of me(she has sides, like 3-D maine socha one-dimensional hai, saare vardhans one-dimensional hi toh hain).From now onwards no one in this house will taunt Ayesha, I will shower love on her.I will win her trust and love, then I can make her do anything that I want. Episode ends on her kameeni face.

Precap

Veer is in his room, and reading a book(I think its jai bhaiya's diary)The book has profound stuff written about love(prem granth hai lagta hai😆) and veer is thinking about it(that is if you can imagine him thinking😆 😆)

Please press the Like button if you like the post, and participate in the discussion

-Himani😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rima001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx a ton for the lovely update.
kulsumd thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
thanx 4 d update...its v.nice.
I vz eagerly waitng 4 it..as dint watch d episode...
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Himu 🤗 🤗
meri bahan I owe you big.

dekha na, itni insult ke baad bhi A jaayegi NB ki help karne aur phasegi. 🤪 😡

Ab mujhe samjh aaya abhi tak tiger bina tie ke kyo tha 😆 😉
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Guys...aam back..after completing a chapter of my maths....

Hi Himz.n..Arpi🤗🤗

Well...seriously....its hilarious that a business tycoon needs to b gifted a tie....rather Ayesha cud have though if gifting Veer some brains.....but today....my Veer was sooo shweet n cute......dat am just dreeeaming abt him.

Ayesha n the cell fone....great one...now VeeSha will xchange missed calls....once they really start missing each other....

Shreedhar n Pammi were just sooooo naugghty today...but neway loved them. NiKhattu....🤣
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Himu 🤗 Thank you for the lovely update. I really appreciate you taking out time on the weekend and doing the update for us 👏👏👏 Hugs to you ...
The things I liked in todays episode :
1> Khattu , Pammi and Shridhar rocked today .. It was extremely funny ... Beechara Khattu .. Pammi's acting was too good 😃
2> VeeNisha scenes were very cute 👏 though I expected more ..But khetay hai na jo milay usee mei khush rehna chaheyay... Something is better then nothing 😳
3> Precap Hmmmmm .... Veer in love ....Reading Jai's diary .... So sweet ...Okay Monday kaal kyon nahi hai ... or we need this episode on Sunday 😉
NB , JJ and KK ..I don't want to talk about them and spoil my weekend ...
All of you have a nice weekend ...
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I loved today's episode!!!!

I would have like more n more versha moement and less of the others.

It wud be nice to have seen...veer shopping for Ayesha and thinking abt what she wud like n then implentmenting his style for her.... Somethg to that affect.... N the same goes for Ayesha;) none the less... Their scenes were very very adorable.

Gals...we r in for a treat, veer realizes he's in love!!!!!!!!!! Happy happy Joy joy....
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks Himu for the Super Duper update!🤗

Comment of the day:
(Khattu, JJ ke saath rehte aadha aurat ban gaya hai, effect of everyday estrogen transfer from JJ)
🤣🤣🤣
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Himu, this was just awesome!😎

My Analysis:

• Loved the VeNiSha scene!! Nihal was so cute when he was hiding behind a dress and the excuse made! Aww! Such a cute kid!
  • Loved the part when he asked why he got each other expensive gifts!😳
  • Obviously my favorite scene of Ayeesha tying the tie to him! 😍
  • The best scene of the day..NIKHATTU 🤣 But I preferred MaTtu to that! It was fun calling them that!!
  • For the first time I liked JJ - He was being a good husband (Though I wished he had known the truth, so would we would have known!)
  • And the Tarot Card reader when she said no one can separate VeeSha! (Bless her!!😃)
  • Loved the precap when Veer realizes the truth! - I'm so excited like a little kid! Just can't wait for Monday! (Must say Veer did look handsome!)
DISLIKES:
  • Hated when Nandini yelled at Ayeesha! Though Nandini hates Ayeesha, she could atleast shown some coutesy in front of a stranger and behaved politely!!
  • Hated Kamini's plan as well! I'm really feeling sorry for Ayeesha! I just don't want her to play with Ayeesha's emotions!!
So overall a wonderful episode minus these two scenes! I wished they showed VeNiSha having more masti!😃 (Hai mera Jee kabhi nahi bharta!😳)

md410 thumbnail
@ rosh 🤗
Ab aayega majaa tiger ko A se pyaar aur A to suru main door bhaagegi. dekhna

uhhhhhhh maine sirf pt 2 aur 6 dekha. video main awaaz nahi aa rahi mere.

NB ki toh itni dhunai honi chahiye.
I were A then account track kar ke I would cross with NB.

I believe you should not worry about DD playing with A. kyoki, A is on find kileer mission and if it is not Tiger. then it leaves only Jj-NB-DD. so A uski jhoote pyaar main phasne vaali nahi hai.
md410 thumbnail
ROSH
teri avi tere pati ke konse spisode ki hai?????
main toh abhi 15 dec 2008tak hi hu