Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
awww, both are..it their style are different...Veer's is a manly and the spoiler(meaning he will spoil Nihal) and Ayesha is very stern and delicate
-Crayon- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
both of them love nihaal a lot........ayesha did a lot for nihaal and so did veer......!!!!!!!!
Nishwara thumbnail
I think they both have their own way of loving Nihaal....
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
hmmmmmm gud questioin............
i guess both!!!!!!!!!!
thnx for the post
Chahat17 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hhmmm...honestly, ayesha !
she has been with nihaal since the day he was born. & i am sure...along with divya, ayesha took care of nihaal as well. Even in one of the flashbacks, it was shown that ayesha took care of nihaal like a mother & divya took care of ayesha like a mother...so there was motherly love for nihaal from ayesha from the very begining....Ayesha herself stated, " nihaal is her life" & that means a lot...so ayesha definitely wins hands down in this situation.
Also, veer does love nihaal alot but he has known nihaal only couple of months...so we can't compare ayesha years of dedication & love towards nihaal to veer's sentiments of few months. it is simply unfair !!
Also, love doesn't mean spoiling the kid (which veer does)...it means giving good moral values & being strict whenever necessary (which ayesha does)....in true meanings, ayesha is genuinely the real parent to nihaal...while veer is a doting uncle :)...hopefully, after marriage to ayesha, veer will learn a thing or 2 :))))...i rest my case.