unplotable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

today's episode was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and especially Nihaal's and Veer's shopping ....i absoluuttllyy love the line of Nihaal "Chachu sab mein sochoun to mein aap ko kioun laya houn" ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Nihal janu....your chahcu may be the great hotel industrialist and alll...but he cant Think on his own when it includes Ayesha in any respect 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

and the line " Massi doesnt have a brain"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤣
on a serious note ...Nihaal's acting was superb 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏...the attitude, the carelessness when Veer was saying dress le lo, purse lelo, and the way Nihaal responded was JUst great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and then (Mallu i did say this
) 😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

MOBILE lelo na !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

unplotable thumbnail
where's every one????? 😕
pj52 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A kid is more sensible and understanding than elders..
Chahat17 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: unplotable

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

today's episode was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and especially Nihaal's and Veer's shopping ....i absoluuttllyy love the line of Nihaal "Chachu sab mein sochoun to mein aap ko kioun laya houn" ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Nihal janu....your chahcu may be the great hotel industrialist and alll...but he cant Think on his own when it includes Ayesha in any respect 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

and the line " Massi doesnt have a brain"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤣
on a serious note ...Nihaal's acting was superb 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏...the attitude, the carelessness when Veer was saying dress le lo, purse lelo, and the way Nihaal responded was JUst great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and then (Mallu i did say this
) 😉😉😉😉😉😉😉

MOBILE lelo na !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aaaaawwwww😊...i agree with u. The whole shopping scene of veer & nihaal was definitely a treat to watch😳 and it brought a smile on my face😃. I also liked kattu-mini romance😆 and avinash-kattu scene😆 (these 3 are definitely the jokers of JPSYA🤣)...on the whole, it was a good light-hearted episode😊...minus, nandini's new suspense drama😕🤢...the show would become better if nandini & kamini are taken out of it...these 2 are not only boring but unbearable to watch as well🤢 (btw,i meant the characters not the actors..both actresses are really good & do justice to their roles...unfortunately, their characters are not so good)
samratrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
aw totally right...absoltely love nihalu to da ccroe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he rocks
unplotable thumbnail
Haan nihaal rocks!!!!!!

Seriously Nandini and kAMINI should be shipped off to mars!!! hahahahaha