Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
By Sakshi!πŸ˜ƒ

Suman, tu nahi sudhregi - Ek toh badi mushkil se daala na! Ab doosre ke liye kahaan jaaon?

Himu, you think ki Nandini milegi? I think ki she won't even be able to go there! JJ will not allow her to go and she will be getting calls!
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
did you guys chk out the link i posted..lmao...it got me laughing...yah cracked feet...poor Sid really had to struggle to make it!!!!! the cracked feet cream ad was funny!!!!
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ Himu
main tere saath hu. I too want A proven innocent, Tiger ghutane ragta maafi maang raha hai. phir romance
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Im thinking the same...and the blkmailer will come to the house and that's when A will both of them from the roof or something
Himu, you think ki Nandini milegi? I think ki she won't even be able to go there! JJ will not allow her to go and she will be getting calls!
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpi, sacchi mein it bugs me to no end, ayesha not being proven innocent

Mel, Rosh...how long will they drag NB's track...something's gotta give soon, and ayesha will get a scent of it, whether outside or at home...from this episode onwards they will be building up on the mystery track, and once this anilkumar's police friend comes back, am sure they will show ayesha going to shimla or something....in the meanwhile this NB's issue will be the focus
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Suman..Kahaan ho - Dekh lo I added new picture just for your sake!!!Ab mere paas aur kuch nahi bacha hai!πŸ˜›

Himu, I think They will drag this NB track for two week - Now what I dont want to happen - Ayeesha might get to know the truth and will help Nandini by giving money - ultimately again misunderstanding thinking that A is misusing the money! Like all the serials - the main lead suffer!😑

Mel, What do you think?
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mallu ki party dekh ke mujhe itni zoron ki bhook lag gayi hai ab, jaake breakfast karke aati hoonπŸ˜ƒ
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ht312

Arpi, sacchi mein it bugs me to no end, ayesha not being proven innocent

Mel, Rosh...how long will they drag NB's track...something's gotta give soon, and ayesha will get a scent of it, whether outside or at home...from this episode onwards they will be building up on the mystery track, and once this anilkumar's police friend comes back, am sure they will show ayesha going to shimla or something....in the meanwhile this NB's issue will be the focus

Ayesha going to Shimla but without Veer nahi aaisa nahi ho sakta hai ... Yeh na-insaafi hai πŸ˜ƒ
Mei yeh kabhi nahi honay doongee
md410 thumbnail
@ Rosh
kya list hoga wall pe??? tu kya boli mujhe kuch samajh nahi aaya thik se bol

AUr yeah woh money dealing main A ko misunderstand again. NB ki bachhi muh nahi kholegi
par itna pakaa ek shimla trip to jarur hoge. ab with or without kid yeh nahi pata
md410 thumbnail
HImu ke naashte ki baat sun ke mujhe phir se bhook lagi.

main bhi jara cerels le ke aati hu bowl main