Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: sweetchocolate

@ suman, hi, how are you?

i think it won't air on tv here ,as before also on they haven't aired any epis. on saturdays.
arp, mel, you are right about veer , he's quite emotional.
for some reasons,, i feel he gets angry soon, i don't think he has any close friends . he was close with his bhaiya.

Saakshi , I am good ... Tu kaisee hai . Did you see the episode .... Mattu part was a riot ... V and N scenes were adorable ... I hope tomorrow all we get to see is Veesha and Nihaal ... I do not want to see anybody else's face on Saturday and spoil my weekend 😃
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Saksi...your right veer do not have any friend besides Jai....and Rajdeep just up and left him!!! So now he's got Nihal....little man has lots of work cut out for him!!!!
@suman...there has to be the heaviest kind of gail wind that will push these two together!!! And that force is Nihal!!!
Hey, what you think Shreeder is gng to do to KK and MM?
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Sakshi, Suman
chalo prediction bolo yaar
I wud love to see now what vinnie the poo aka shri does to mattu
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
MELINDAM thumbnail
i just though of something, JPSYA has to really up their ratings...cuz of DMG....Arrmaan is back to claim Ridz and thats really gng to be interesting now!!! So the JPSYA crew has start their love track next week!!!! This is gng to be a treat for me to watch both shows!!
sumankaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

@ Saksi...your right veer do not have any friend besides Jai....and Rajdeep just up and left him!!! So now he's got Nihal....little man has lots of work cut out for him!!!!

@suman...there has to be the heaviest kind of gail wind that will push these two together!!! And that force is Nihal!!!
Hey, what you think Shreeder is gng to do to KK and MM?

It will be hillarious to see Shridahr's plan in action ...Pata nahi kya karayga 😆
sumankaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

i just though of something, JPSYA has to really up their ratings...cuz of DMG....Arrmaan is back to claim Ridz and thats really gng to be interesting now!!! So the JPSYA crew has start their love track next week!!!! This is gng to be a treat for me to watch both shows!!

Mel , do you watch DMG ... I used to follow it big time when Armaan was there and then when he left I stopped ... 😃
sumankaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Sakshi, Suman
chalo prediction bolo yaar
I wud love to see now what vinnie the poo aka shri does to mattu

Arpi ... Aaj kaal samaj nahi aata ke kya predict karoon. I feel
1> Veer and A will start getting closer
2> NB mystery and problem will be solved by A
3> KK will start looking for a girl for Veer
What do you think ...
MELINDAM thumbnail
yah...i got hooked with nikki and abhi track...then i got hooked on ridz and armaan...then ppl started leaving...but then my mom started watching and got me hooked to sid(karan wahi) and ridz track! now its getting better...

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Mel , do you watch DMG ... I used to follow it big time when Armaan was there and then when he left I stopped ... 😃

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Suman
meri toh khopdi nahi chal rahi.
haa NB ki help A karegi yeh pakka.
VeSha lost case hai isliye pata nahi
precap main par tiger suru main to akdu dikha par A ke chute hi chui mui ho gaya vaapas so let's see
MELINDAM thumbnail
your number 2...is dead on...and NB and A may become friends. Cuz NB doesnt have friends or someone she can trust either. Initally, she favored A...so we'll see.
Arpi ... Aaj kaal samaj nahi aata ke kya predict karoon. I feel
1> Veer and A will start getting closer
2> NB mystery and problem will be solved by A
3> KK will start looking for a girl for Veer
What do you think ...