Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi Mel 🤗 Tujay nahi dekhee thee na JJ aur Mattu ke love story ... Ab dekh ... If you would have said that you don't want to see veesha love story to tujay woh miltee dekhnay ko. Always wish for opposite and then you will get what you want 😃
Arpi ... 😃 Phir bhee yaar 2000 rupees mei cell-phone aur Tie ...Aaj kaal India mei lagta hai rates down ho gayee hai 😃
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Saakashi 🤗 🤗
yup. only Nihaal can put back Tiger in line. Kya bakvaas karta hai maasi ko dimaak chahiye, lagta hai apne liye soch rahatha maasi ka naam le ke bol diya

sahi kaha , Arpita, he needs it, in fact his whole family does.
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
you know what...i think nihal has been reading our posts...our little man is on the move now!!! Thank goodness something positive is gng to happen with veer and ayesha. and should DD try and introduce a girl to veer.....its gng to get better than ayesha will start to realize her feelings for veer!!!!
sumankaul thumbnail
Yaar , is there a one hour episode tomorrow ...I wonder when will they telecast that in US ... Do you guys have any clue ???
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Suman
1982 per person yaar. usne dodno ko bola hai ki itne rs hai
MELINDAM thumbnail
arpz are u sure there is a saturday show...i didnt get any commerical on tv.
ummm here is my guess....the misunderstanding are not gng to go away....but rather i think its gng to be more kiddish now ( just like how veer was asking nihal were was his gift)....until ayesha's name is fully cleared...veer's lightbulb wont be turned on. how come pami, shreeder,and ms. d arent trying to get the security camera tapes and clear ayesha's name.
suman....im sooo gng to think the opposite way now....i soooooooo dnt want to see VerSha love story now;)

Originally posted by: md410

Mel 🤗
yes I did notice that he gets touchy. let's see what happen tom
what is your guess. for tom but I want them to fall after the misunderstanding gets clear.

MELINDAM thumbnail
what the hell....one hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i didnt see commerial on my end....man that would really suck!!!

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Yaar , is there a one hour episode tomorrow ...I wonder when will they telecast that in US ... Do you guys have any clue ???

-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ suman, hi, how are you?
i think it won't air on tv here ,as before also on they haven't aired any epis. on saturdays.
arp, mel, you are right about veer , he's quite emotional.
for some reasons,, i feel he gets angry soon, i don't think he has any close friends . he was close with his bhaiya.
sumankaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

you know what...i think nihal has been reading our posts...our little man is on the move now!!! Thank goodness something positive is gng to happen with veer and ayesha. and should DD try and introduce a girl to veer.....its gng to get better than ayesha will start to realize her feelings for veer!!!!

Mel , I think A already has feelings for V. But she is focussing on her target at this point of time. Kuch aaisa needs to happen that sweeps them both off there feet and they totally fall for each other and confess there love. Then we will see a passionate love story ... 😳
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Mel
my guess is that P, Shri D now think she owns the hotel so her name is clear. but they should try to find who is behind this particularly to save hotel.
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago