March12thUpdate-Chirkuto ka romance

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hello JPSYAians

Part 1 - Main chaploos chor(Jiju) aur tum Chalia titli(Nandini)

Episode starts with nandini satnding in the corridor outside her room.She calls the blackmailer and informs him that she's got the money ready, and she will give it to him tomorrow at the usual place.She adds that she would like to end this for once and all, and asks him to take a final price and hand over the all the evidence that he has against her( ha, ha jaldi kissa khatam karo, waise bhi nandi ke photos honge, aur woh koi Paris Hilton to hai nahi, jo itna bada controversy hoga😆😆)

The blackmailer says that it will prove a very expensive bargain for her. She says she wants to decide this once for all, and asks him to meet her the next day at 3 PM. She hangs up and turns around and sees jiju standing there.She gets scared that he must have heard her, but he hasn't(uske kaan to only fine tuned for eavesdropping at veesha, baaki to behra hai😕) She tells him that she came to drink water, then both of them go to sleep.

Next morning, Nihal has lots of coins and notes piled up on the dining table. Veer comes down, and asks him why has he broken his piggy bank. Nihal says he needs his help. He's got Rs.1982/- with him and wants to buy maasi a gift, and will he help him in selecting the gift. Veer says that he only cares about his maasi, what about his gift? Nihal says please chachu, this time I have only this much money, next time I will buy the best gift for you.Veer smiles and tells its ok, I will help you.Nihal asks him to pick him up after school, to buya gift for ayesha.Veer leaves. Nihal thinks to himself, that I know chachu you are feeling bad, but don't worry, I have told a similar thing to maasi, and she will help me in picking your gift out.(Smart cupid nihal⭐️ ⭐️)

In the office, ayesha is standing in front of Divya's photo, and promises her that she will find out who the culprit is. All she needs is divya's blessings and her support. She calls Mr.Anil Kumar and asks him whether he's got any new information. Mr. AK says that he's got some very shocking information for her.This very shocking info was conveyed in mute.Then he says that the surprising thing is that no case was ever filed against the truck driver. No investigations were carried out and the evidences were also tampered with.Ayesha says this means that someone from the police force was also involved.He says yes.Ayesha says the murderer has done a clever job and has covered up his tracks also very well.She decides that she will come to Shimla immediately. Mr.AK stops her, he says that he's got a friend who works in the police force, let him come back, and then he will start making inquiries. He also cautions her that no one should know that they are investigating this case again, and it would be better if she stayed in mumbai and let him proceed with the inquiries here.He tells her that he will keep her informed.(Lo gaya , another shimla trip paani mein )

Jiju has called khatwani in the house. he tells him that nandini overheard his conversation yesterday about veesha and is upset. Khattu tells him that he better stop dreaming about millions and manage with the chutta that comes in his share🤣 (very funny conversation between khattu and jiju) Jiju asks him to shut up, and says that he will have to butter up nandini first, then he will think of a plan about veesha.

Nihal calls Pammi and tells her of his plan. She reminds him what happened last time when they planned something like this.Nihal reassures her that nothing will go wrong this time, and asks her to help him out with one thing.

In the house, nandini is nervous and leaving to meet the blackmailer. She asks a servant to give her lunch, and when arnav comes back, to serve him lunch as well. Servant replies he can't give her lunch as he's not allowed to go inside the kitchen. She asks who has ordered this.He says he can't tell.Nandini storms into the kitchen, and finds jiju cooking there.He fakely tells her why did she come inside, he's preparing a surprise lunch for her(kaash, uss khane mein zeher ho😆 😆) he tells her that he does not want her to be upset about veesha and not to mention it to mummyji. He's about to kiss her, when the cooker's whistle goes off, and he says yeh bhi kabab mein haddi(Thank God, I was saved from puking 😆) Nandini looks nervously at her watch, jiju notices and says that he won't allow her to go, until she's had lunch with him.Nandini looks desperate.

Pammi comes into ayesha's cabin, and gives her a letter from nihal.Nihal asks her to meet him at Blue City mall by 2 Pm to buy a gift for veer.Ayesha gets ready to leave. In the corridor, as usual Minnie is bossing around the housekeepers.She sees ayesha coming with pammi, Mrs.D and Shridhar. They assure her that she can take the day off, and they will manage all the work here.Minnie is delighted that this means she will also be relieved from her duties.

Part 2 - Mattu ek dooje pe lattu

(Warning : Do not have food while watching this scene, you might end up choking😆 😆 )

Minnie tells everyone that she's also leaving. Mrs.D, shridhar and pammi question her why she's leaving. She says since ayesha has gone she's also free.She then makes a call from her cell phone and says Khattu darling, and bingo khattu materializes in the corridor with a red rose in his hand🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 (Yeh bhi na narad muni ki tarahy pragat ho gaya, aur pose zaroor notice karna🤣 🤣 ) he says tumne pukara aur hum chale aaye and gives minnie the red rose(I thought he will start spouting poetry on the lines of "My love is like a red, red rose"🤣🤣 ) Minne ekdum shokh chanchal hasina ke style mein itrati aur sharmati hai rose paakar, that is if you can imagine her doing that😆 😆 Khattu compliments her that she's so beautiful🤣 🤣 ( Aankhon ke andhe ko nayan sukh kya🤣 🤣)
Minnie and khattu plan to go out on romantic date🤣 🤣 shridhar stops her, but she says that she's got enough leave pending, that she can take the day off. Shridhar says that he's also got leave pending. Minnie says how is he going to utilise his leave by doing satsang with Mrs.D, and khattu and she walk off with their nose in the air.

Pammi says she knew love was blind, but this blind...and goes on to say that their love story is going to cost the hotel.Shridhar says Pammi wait I will tell them what are pyar ke side effects.(Oh cool, would love to see mattu being pranked and all😆😆)

Nihal and veer are travelling in the car and veer has his arm around nihal(Aisa ayesha ke saath kab karoge veer😉😆). Nihal thanks veer for coming with him.veer asks him where does he want to go, nihal says to Blue City Mall, as it has good stuff.

Part 3 - Maasi ka gift

Nihal and veer are inside the mall. Nihal is confused what to buy for ayesha.he asks veer and veer says you tell me. Nihal says why do you think I brought you here, to help me and not the other way around(Arrey beta tere chachu ka upar ka maal akhaali hai, samjha kar😆 😆, bahut bhari kaam de diya hai usko😆 😆 sochne wala kaam😆 😆)

veer suggests dress, bag, sandal etc etc but nihal gives them all a thumbs down. He says I want to give her something that she doesn't have.Veer says there is one such thing but its difficult to get, and says inteeligence which your maasi doesn't have, and starts laughing(Lo ji kar lo baat, yeh to wahi hua ulta chor kotwal ko daante , khud ke paas jo cheez nahi hai, woh auro mein bhi nahi dikhayi deti😆 😆 ) Nihal gets annoyed and walks away.veer says sorry it was a joke.Nihal says it was very rotten joke(sahi kaha, ekdum sada hua, aisa PJ bhi veer hi bol sakta hai👎🏼😆)

Veer then says why not gift her a mobile phone, she doesn't have that.Nihal is very happy and he hugs veer.We see ayesha standing in behind a row of clothes and searching for nihal.Episode ends.

Precap

Ayesha, veer and nihal are sitting in a restaurant and ayesha takes out a tie for veer and is tying it around his neck 😳 😍

Please press the like button, if you like the post and participate in the discussion
-Himani😃
😍

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
HImani🤗

great yaar you are one jet speed updater🤗⭐️👏

yaar kitana HW diyae tum log mujhe kal.

NB ka kya hoga bataa toh. Himu khaali photo nahi Love letters bhi honge😆😆
aur himu tu chinta mat kar SHIMLA trip hogi pyaar hone ke baad N ke saath prewedding honemoom with kid😆
Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
andromeda_kia thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update,Himani!!
wow,aaj ka epi toh ekdum zabardsat hua hoga!!
Nihaal ne Veer ka awesome popat banaaya!!
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks himu🤗...delightful!!!!
i have not seen the show yet...cant wait to see this!!! can some please post the link for the 3/13 special...they have not aired any commericals pertaining to the overseas ppl having the opportunity to watch it:(
And I really really dont want to miss this...plsssss
arpita...🤗
Thanks,
Mel
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
🤗🤗🤗

Himu, Thank you for the Super quick update & wonderful update!

Part 2 - Mattu ek dooje pe lattu

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mujhe control nahi ho raha hai yaar! Uffho! Himu, are you alright now? Pata hai mera pet abhi bhi dukh raha hai! I think abhi phir se laughter attack hone wala hai! Me seeing the rerun as well!

Good Girl warning de baiti - khud ka experience bol raha hai naa!
Tujhe ek baat bataaon - me itna hassi ki mera chashma neche gir gaya yaar!!

The precap was so So 😍 I really dont want that moment to get ruined! We rarely get such nice scenes!
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
himu
thanks 4 the wonderful update🤗🤗🤗
aur teri jo aaj titlles hain.mindblowing👍🏼🤣
kahase sujta hain tujhe ye sab.......................
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
omg what an update himu thankyou shoooooooooo much
omg the khuttu and minie story is sooo romantic🤣🤣🤣🤣pyaar hua chupkay se🤣🤣🤣🤣hai hai hai
and veesha thankgod nihal does'nt like veer's joke🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣omg tomorrow😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Mallu
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
btw party has started its in precap thread on pg 78.
Mallu
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
what a brilliant update Himu 🤗.
Title and esp on Jj/ NN- 🤣.
Cannot wait to watch it now:)
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the update Himu🤗

I watching the precap again and again😳