Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Suman, now its up to you to choose a perfect bride!πŸ˜†

Himu, Haven't you seen? The smile he gave when he shook hands with Ayeesha!

I just have a doubt yaar, If JJ was so close when they were shaking hands why is hat VeeSha never noticed it? Arrey aas paas koi admi hai toh notice nahi karenge kya? You feel conscious when a person is staring at you - why is that VeeSha never feel it?

Himu, CVs badal gaye naa? They are trying to make up for it - Dheere Dheere we will see everything! One thing what I'm happy after seeing the new CVs we're getting to see less of Kamini scenes!!

Oye ...Rosh ke bachee ...Pehlay photo beej phir choose karongee 😳
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Rosh, nahi dekha abhi you tube par dekhti hoon

Mel, agree JJ's new plan will be trying to get veer married...he will instigate DD now, that its time for veer to settle down and provide for a stable family for nihal... before that i hope nandi and jiju kill each other🀒

Kanchi, aaj tera self-appreciation day hai kya🀣 kab se bechari akeli hi apne ko pat kiye jaa rahi hain🀣 chal wakai mein aaj tune sincerely HW kiya isiliyeπŸ‘ πŸ‘

hehehe aare yaar once in a blue moon i do a good job... agar koi kare na kare.. i have to appreciate πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ€£πŸ€£
waise thanks for ur appreciation and rosh ko bhi thanks πŸ˜ƒ
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Himu ...Bahut marongee ... Jab tak 4 pages ka HW kiya you guys filled another 4 😑

Hehe Suman, ab hamara speed toh jaanti ho na😳 πŸ˜³πŸ˜† πŸ˜† jaldi jaldi padho...aur main FB par nahi hoon...par lagta hain ab jald hi join karna padega...puri janta wahan hai, aur mujh par pressure daal rahi hain...especially Mel, do mahine se peeche padi hui hainπŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kancht

yaar suman rosh aur Arps dono ko bol bol ke pareshaan hai... but both dont have any pics!!!!! i think if within the next 2 days they dont put up any pics.. they r disqualified from your list of potentials for Veer .. what say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🀣

Arrey Mujhe pics nahi mil rahe..Pata nahi meine kaise delete kar di sab!

Kanchi ki bachi tu Veer ko iske beech mat lana!

Woh kya hai naa..Actually mera pati bhi friend list pe hai naa..Tu mujhe bahut sharam aati hai picture upload karne me!☺️🀣🀣🀣🀣

Acha Baba, jab time milega, I'll upload them!!

Himzy, jaldi dekh..Nahi to rerun aayega na 9.00 ko!
sumankaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: kancht

yaar suman rosh aur Arps dono ko bol bol ke pareshaan hai... but both dont have any pics!!!!! i think if within the next 2 days they dont put up any pics.. they r disqualified from your list of potentials for Veer .. what say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Yes , they will be disqualified and I will add you to my list of candidates πŸ˜ƒ
kancht thumbnail

waise guys u know what i found really funny was when JJ was talking to Khatwani and saying ki how his he sometimes wants veesha togehter and sometimes apart...and now even he is confused as to what he wants... i thought that was hilarious... beechara with all the changing creative heads beechara he also doesnt know what to do!!!!!🀣🀣🀣

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Suman,

Dil ka maamla hai yaar isse photo se kya lena dena? Agar dil judd gaya toh sab kuch bhi judd jaayega!❀️🀣

Himu, join kar le yaar πŸ˜† warna tujhe bhi reject karne ki baat karenge!

Waise where is Kuttu?

Mel, Have any clue about the new CV? I absolutely have no clue and what shows he has done before! This is the first time I'm hearing about him!
kancht thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Yes , they will be disqualified and I will add you to my list of candidates πŸ˜ƒ

wah Suman kya bola hai πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
waise the last few episodes V seriously did look really good... i was totally fida on him 😳😳
sumankaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Suman... I have been wrking on veer to tighten up his style...n I have yelled, written letters, facebooked the CV....n finally I see a change. This was a long process...so for all the yelling and the annoying emails I have sent to the producers n the CV....I have to sat finally for listen to the suggestion. So I'm giving credit now..hehe

Seriously ...No kidding ...Did you do that ?? If yes , Please Ayesha ka bhee kuch karwa ... I can't see her looking Indo-chinese mixture ....
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Yeh Kuttu online hai, par yahan nahi...abhi spy karkr aati hoon, ki kahan ghoom rahi hainπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†