Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
Suman, now its up to you to choose a perfect bride!😆

Himu, Haven't you seen? The smile he gave when he shook hands with Ayeesha!

I just have a doubt yaar, If JJ was so close when they were shaking hands why is hat VeeSha never noticed it? Arrey aas paas koi admi hai toh notice nahi karenge kya? You feel conscious when a person is staring at you - why is that VeeSha never feel it?

Himu, CVs badal gaye naa? They are trying to make up for it - Dheere Dheere we will see everything! One thing what I'm happy after seeing the new CVs we're getting to see less of Kamini scenes!!
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Aree Wah Lagata hai mei accha topic start kiya ... everyone is discussing Veer marriage now ... Pata nahi mujay kyon laga ke JJ is trying that route now ...😡
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@kanchi..I have been on seasons before too...really nice stuff. It's over priced in the US and so outdated!!!

@ himu...u bring up a good ptn...I have a feeling as Ayesha gets closer to knw the truth...that when the lawyer will return. I think now they r gng to focus on vernisha...let's hope. I'm so done with this nonsense of let's be friend, but I still hate u...talk abt keeping your enemies close!!!!

I thk JJ may plant a seed in DDs ear abt veer settling dwn!! I want to knw Nandnis secret
sumankaul thumbnail
Kanch , Mel .... Good to see you on FB . Nice pictures ..
Rosh, FB par apnee latest pictures load kar ..
Himu ... Are you on FB ???
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
that's true. nisha can't live without each other.
even veesha also they can't think about anyone else
but veer , he falls to his family very easily.
i hope he cmes to know about ayesha's innocence.
sumankaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Kanch, Seasons huh..they do have lovely stuff...very big brand in mumbai....

Hi Suman🤗 🤗 aaj zyada HW nahi hai, jaldi kar lo...aaj toh Kanchi ne bhi kiya hai🤣 🤣

Rosh, kaun sa smile, kab diya, jaldi bata...waise bhi ek baar baith kar pura epi theek se dekhna hai

Himu ...Bahut marongee ... Jab tak 4 pages ka HW kiya you guys filled another 4 😡
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: kancht

Rosh meri jaan, whazzz up... 🤗
aare dekha dekha promo... i saw the one Arnab posted and the one u posted in that special episode post that someone created... see i m telling u i have been overly hardworking today... ***** patting self on back again and again ***** 🤣

🤗 Arrey Wah! Tum toh good girl ho gayi!😆

I know I know how much hard working you are!!😃

Originally posted by: sweetchocolate

@ roshni, certainly not. why did you think like that. chalo tum bulbs challa lo, leave the tubes.

i really like your name.

😆 Bas ched rahi thi yaar!
Thats really sweet of you! Thank you!

Originally posted by: ht312

Nahi he cannot marry someone else no yaar, aisa mat bolo...sacchi mein disaster hoga, aur storyline ka bhi satyanash nihal will never be able to live without ayesha...ayesha has to be there with him...which means veesha have to marry each other only

🤣🤣
Sakshi and Himu If that is the case then A will look for some to jalafy Veer and then we will see a Jaane Tu ya Jaane na movie!
VeeSha are just made for each other! Chahe jo bhi ho jaaye, they will end up with other!😳

🤗
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rosh, nahi dekha abhi you tube par dekhti hoon

Mel, agree JJ's new plan will be trying to get veer married...he will instigate DD now, that its time for veer to settle down and provide for a stable family for nihal... before that i hope nandi and jiju kill each other🤢

Kanchi, aaj tera self-appreciation day hai kya🤣 kab se bechari akeli hi apne ko pat kiye jaa rahi hain🤣 chal wakai mein aaj tune sincerely HW kiya isiliye👏 👏
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Kanch , Mel .... Good to see you on FB . Nice pictures ..

Rosh, FB par apnee latest pictures load kar ..
Himu ... Are you on FB ???

yaar suman rosh aur Arps dono ko bol bol ke pareshaan hai... but both dont have any pics!!!!! i think if within the next 2 days they dont put up any pics.. they r disqualified from your list of potentials for Veer .. what say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Suman... I have been wrking on veer to tighten up his style...n I have yelled, written letters, facebooked the CV....n finally I see a change. This was a long process...so for all the yelling and the annoying emails I have sent to the producers n the CV....I have to sat finally for listen to the suggestion. So I'm giving credit now..hehe