Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Doston, why do I get the feeling that they have put the kameeni's lawyer tampering with ayesha's will issue on back burner for now...because after that one epi where she gets that kameena lawyer who said he will look for ways to contest the will or prove it false they never showed him again, or for that matter, even kameeni was not shown much...and it just kind of fizzled out in between nandi's raaz and murder mystery track....

am not too fussed about it anyways...don't want to see more legal hassles and stuff...this is one issue which i hope the CV's have truly forgotten and leave it unfinished
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Mel, haha you are totally in veer dreamland aren't you😉 😉 all kamaal of well-tailored suits...he's looking extremely handsome these days😍 😍 ❤️ ❤️

I know the more hints he gets the more clueless he becomes😕 😕 but I think this time veesha's pact for nihal is for real...I mean cmon how long can they keep showing them on and off...fighting and making up...there has to be an end to it....and after all these extereme mis-understandings, there has to be some resolution...so I guess the track with veesha is heading that way...towards solution..i just hope they clear ayesha's name in that red-masked guy case....its annoying me to no end that they are not solving that issue😡

ohhh himzzz i m sooooooooooo with u on that... all those aadhi adhuri stories r DRIVING ME CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry
kancht thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Kanch, it will be mostly in precap or update thread only...kahin aur hua toh I will Pm and inform all of you guys😃

awww ur a sweetheart!!!🤗 i hope we really get a super duper episode.. it will totally make my weekend and we will have sooooooooo much fun chatting ...
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
hopefully, but by that time JJ & K will plan for more to down grade ayesha.
what if he agrees to marry some one else on their insistance
(that would be a disaster).
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kancht

Mel 😃 aaja beta tu bhee line mei ... Already Arpi claims Live-in with Veer. then I have Rosh in the line phir Himu bhee verrland mei hai aur ab tera wicket bhee down ...😃

Word Count: 0

reepicheep thumbnail
Kanch, Seasons huh..they do have lovely stuff...very big brand in mumbai....

Hi Suman🤗 🤗 aaj zyada HW nahi hai, jaldi kar lo...aaj toh Kanchi ne bhi kiya hai🤣 🤣

Rosh, kaun sa smile, kab diya, jaldi bata...waise bhi ek baar baith kar pura epi theek se dekhna hai
kancht thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Hey Himu, Mel, Kanchi, Suman and Sakshi 🤗

Kanchi, Adha adhura HW kiya naa? You did not see the promo ki Saturday ko one hour special episode hai?

HImu, 🤣🤣 Bhool gayi kya? Tune khud kaha NB's blackmailer had Yellow helmet - kuch toh yellow hai!

Rosh meri jaan, whazzz up... 🤗
aare dekha dekha promo... i saw the one Arnab posted and the one u posted in that special episode post that someone created... see i m telling u i have been overly hardworking today... ***** patting self on back again and again ***** 🤣🤣🤣🤣
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

@ roshni, certainly not. why did you think like that. chalo tum bulbs challa lo, leave the tubes.

i really like your name.
reepicheep thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetchocolate

hopefully, but by that time JJ & K will plan for more to down grade ayesha.

what if he agrees to marry some one else on their insistance
(that would be a disaster).

Nahi he cannot marry someone else😲 😲 no yaar, aisa mat bolo...sacchi mein disaster hoga, aur storyline ka bhi satyanash nihal will never be able to live without ayesha...ayesha has to be there with him...which means veesha have to marry each other only
kancht thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Hello all beautifull ladies Rosh , Kanch , Mel , Himu , Saakshi ....🤗 Already 4 pages ka homework hai ... Let me read it first .... 😳

hey suman🤗
jaldi jaldi HW karo.. aaj tou meinne bhi HW kiya... hehehe
btw i added u on fb😃
ooye Himz r u on fb i should add u too???