Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Areerrry yaar...suman yeh wali twist!!!! Let's hope this active veers brain that the ONLY girl for him is Melinda...oops...I meant to say Ayesha...hehehe;).
Doesn't Veer look really nice in dark colored suits...ooooo so divine!!! I just loved his well tailored look...this is what I'm talking.

O, btw not sure if star one will air the Saturday special for overseas subscribers...I have yet to see the commerical...will someone please post the episode..plzzzzz

heheheh Mel.. u shud be happy Arps is not here today... warna aaj tumhare saath she wud have started.... "veer bas mera hai"!!!!!
i totally agree with u... V looks amazing in dark suits... just really well done.. i wud also like to see him in a casual look once in a while... i mean seriously the shcool function wud have been a perfect opportunity to show him in something other than suits.. but i m still happy with the improvements...
I M REALLY EXCITED ABOUT THE SAT EPISODE 😃
kancht thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Hi Mel, Kuttu🤗 🤗

no hi for me himzzz...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
i know kal nahi aayi thi but iska yeh matlab nahi ki aaj bhi nahi aaoogi 😛😛
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arpita🤗 🤗 fantastic update yaar⭐️ ⭐️ watched the epi in bits and pieces, photo session hua, maine dekha nahi...have to watch it......

and your comment about what would arnav say about his parents had me🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 progesterone+affair = perfect combo of parents🤣 🤣

Seriously, this show has a color code for villains and good people, dekh na KK,JJ, NB, NB's blackmailer all have appeared in yellow...JJ toh sabse zyada...waise kal kameeni was looking washed out...good, hope she gets lesser and lesser screen time...

P.S - You not coming tonight😭 😭
par saturday ko toh sab saath mein dhamaal karenge na😃
kancht thumbnail
btw himzz.. yeh sat ki dhamal kaha ho rahi hai???? as in where r we all meeting.??
reepicheep thumbnail

Originally posted by: kancht

no hi for me himzzz...😭
i know kal nahi aayi thi but iska yeh matlab nahi ki aaj bhi nahi aaoogi 😛😛

Hi kanch ki gudiya🤗 🤗 arrey baba, i was typing jab tum online aayi, toh dekha nahi😳 😳 aaj badi khush hai, 4 page ka HW karke🤣

P.S - Tumhara sar dard kaisa hai? hope you are fine now😃
Edited by ht312 - 14 years ago
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi... Himu... Isn't this funny, veer is getting in ur face hints from everyone as to what Ayesha should be in his future...first it was girlfriend....he didn't get it.....now it's wifey.....duffer still doesn't get it. Oye...veer, hum toh Kya arrey?? He's such a cute duffer though...but really he's too easily influenced by his fam.

What is up with JJ chaal now?
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Areerrry yaar...suman yeh wali twist!!!! Let's hope this active veers brain that the ONLY girl for him is Melinda...oops...I meant to say Ayesha...hehehe;).
Doesn't Veer look really nice in dark colored suits...ooooo so divine!!! I just loved his well tailored look...this is what I'm talking.

O, btw not sure if star one will air the Saturday special for overseas subscribers...I have yet to see the commerical...will someone please post the episode..plzzzzz

I agree with you melindam, if K & JJ talk about girl for veer , than only he'll be serious about ayesha. true, he really looks good in dark, well tailored suits & casual outfits.
sakshi
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey kanchi...I'm looking for design patterns or if the sari is good..I'll buy. That's one of the reasons to go to vancover or Chicago. My cousin is getting married in august...and want somethg really nice. U knw of any places?

Originally posted by: kancht

Hey Mel...🤗 how r u??

btw i read ur post yesterday... u looking to buy saris online??

reepicheep thumbnail
Mel, haha you are totally in veer dreamland aren't you😉 😉 all kamaal of well-tailored suits...he's looking extremely handsome these days😍 😍 ❤️ ❤️

I know the more hints he gets the more clueless he becomes😕 😕 but I think this time veesha's pact for nihal is for real...I mean cmon how long can they keep showing them on and off...fighting and making up...there has to be an end to it....and after all these extereme mis-understandings, there has to be some resolution...so I guess the track with veesha is heading that way...towards solution..i just hope they clear ayesha's name in that red-masked guy case....its annoying me to no end that they are not solving that issue😡
kancht thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Hi kanch ki gudiya🤗 🤗 arrey baba, i was typing jab tum online aayi, toh dekha nahi😳 😳 aaj badi khush hai, 4 page ka HW karke🤣

P.S - Tumhara sar dard kaisa hai? hope you are fine now😃

hehehe obviously yaar.. 4 pages r easy to do 😆😆 btw i have been really good i even did HW for yest update since i missed it 😃😃😃
see when i m good i m really really good... 😆
sar dard igdam thik hai... i dont know what was wrong yest... but subah say halat kharab thi and by night i was exhausted n my head was trobbing... Obviously mom ke strict instructions NO LAPTOP but i came jaldi se and left u guys a message hehehe pata chala Arps wapis fees mangti bcoz i didnt show up... so i thought attendance tou laga do 🤣🤣