Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Kanchi, sacchi yaar, red mask or no mask...ayesha's innocence should be proved yaar....its high time they solved this issue...people kya taunt karenge, aadha time toh veer hi usse laalchi aurat, gaddar kehta rehta hai😡 😡
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
waise i hope by saturday they also do something about A's fringes... pehle tou they r toooooooooooooo long n they should move it to the side or something ...
waise i loved how they got rid of the golden shoes.. humnaye itni burayi ki, ki they broke the heel and when KK was checking A out did u guys notice that she had sober black shoes 🤣🤣
kancht thumbnail
Bye Rosh... talk to u tomorrow!!! and seriously u were looking adorable in that pic 😉
reepicheep thumbnail
kanchi, sat epi she's wearing pink salwar kurta which is nice...but those fringes👎🏼

Suman, fri epi filler types hoga...ayesha will talk with anil kumar the lawyer...woh nihal, arnav ki favorite dishes ki party hogi...nandi bail ka kuch natak hoga...towards the end veenisha will go into the mall probably for shopping
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Okay Himu , Kanch ... Dinner break .... Tum log contine karo ... I will catch you tomorrow ..
Hugs to you ...
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ht312

kanchi, sat epi she's wearing pink salwar kurta which is nice...but those fringes👎🏼

Suman, fri epi filler types hoga...ayesha will talk with anil kumar the lawyer...woh nihal, arnav ki favorite dishes ki party hogi...nandi bail ka kuch natak hoga...towards the end veenisha will go into the mall probably for shopping

The promo is for the Saturday ..The one where she is wearing pink Right ... Phir to I feel saturday episode will be dedicated to Veesha .... 😃
kancht thumbnail
@ Himzz.. i agree friday wud be a filler epi... but i dont know if they will show the mall scene friday ko hi...
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hiiii himu,kanchan,suman🤗
himu tu abhtak hain...so good to see u😃 😃
sorry thodi der ho gayi😔
kancht thumbnail
yeh Arps aabhi tak nahi aayi... 12 bajne wale hai... what is this late night on a weekday... not good!!!!!!
weekdays par late night is only allowed for the forum !!!! i will charge her fees for this 🤣
reepicheep thumbnail
Bye Suman, see you in update thread😃

Kanchi, Arps has gone to help a friend...shuru mein mesage nahi padhi kya page 1 par...theek se HW nahi kiya hai...ab toh Arps tujhe nahi chodegi...aur double fees maangegi🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Hi Pink🤗🤗 akhir humaru mulaqat ho gayi update thread par😃 nahi re aaj yahin hoon..have half day work today that too from afternoon😃