Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Himu,
Haan yaar yeh Villians ki count zyada hai, If Jai and Divya were alive toh yeh museebat kabhi nahi aata!!

You know,
I really love Nandini's costumes, usse bahut suit karte hai yaar! I wish after VeeSha marrieage, Ayeesha is also given something like that to wear!😍

This Nandini 🤬 is getting so annoying! I hated her smirk when Kamini was sacastically telling Ayeesha that she was looking good! Pata nahi aise saddist kahaan paida hote hai!!

Kanchi ki bachi, sirf ek tha!! Abi bhi hat ki tareef? Naaaaaaaainsaaaaaaafi hai!😒

aare i said u were looking cute !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! u dont read everything 😆😆
and what do u mean sirf ek tha??? i m sure u have loads of pics 😛
waise i agree annoying as nandini is.. i really liked her saris...
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ht312

Kanch, nahi bolungi..gaali mere cousin ko de, usse pasand hai...mera diet bhi tudva diya🤣 🤣

🤣🤣

Himu, tu pehle apna ghar ka address de de..My mouth is watering!!!

Kanchi, I'm reallythinking we will see Nandini's raaz only! Mujhe abhi se hi frusration shuru ho rahi hai!
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kanch, Rosh... nandini is getting on my nerves😡 😡 uska track toh jaldi se khatam kare...waise bhi it will be some bakwaas affair that she had before marriage, and the blackmailer might be having some photos or something😕

Mujhe red mask wali mystery pehle resolve hote hue dekhna hai😭 lagta hai iske liye bhi petition likhna padega ab
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Kanch, Rosh... nandini is getting on my nerves😡 😡 uska track toh jaldi se khatam kare...waise bhi it will be some bakwaas affair that she had before marriage, and the blackmailer might be having some photos or something😕

Mujhe red mask wali mystery pehle resolve hote hue dekhna hai😭 lagta hai iske liye bhi petition likhna padega ab

haan yaar she is too mcuh! I think Ayeesha will get to know about it first and will help Nandini!!
Acha yaar mei chali! Tum log baatein karo, will meet you tonight in the precap thread!

Kanchi, pad li.Par bahut poochne ke baad hi toh appreciation mila!!😛

PS: Himu, abhi I'm sure i have forgotten some names, will tell you after I remember!😳
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Roshni.

haan yaar she is too mcuh! I think Ayeesha will get to know about it first and will help Nandini!!
Acha yaar mei chali! Tum log baatein karo, will meet you tonight in the precap thread!

Kanchi, pad li.Par bahut poochne ke baad hi toh appreciation mila!!😛

PS: Himu, abhi I'm sure i have forgotten some names, will tell you after I remember!😳

Bye Rosh ...Kidar ja rahee hai 😃
sumankaul thumbnail

I think her track is there so that A will help her and then NB will also on A's side .... Hope karsaktay hai ...what else
reepicheep thumbnail
Rosh, sweetie tere liye kabhi bhi😃

i agree they will show nandi's raaz, and then towards the end clue in about the murder mystery
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@Himzz i agree yaar mujhe bhi lagta hai kuch affair waffair hi hoga nandini ka.. but seriously they need to finish it off soon ... i think woh chup hi thik thi... all her taanaye marna to A is REALLY annoying so i wud like to see her suffer when her raaz is out 😛
yaar even i wud like the red mask truth to come out.. especially since people r still taunting A with it.. i mean even if they dont want to bring up who is behind that whole drama atleast get the fact that A is innocent through the camera part out
reepicheep thumbnail
Bye Rosh😃 meri list bhi abhi adhoori hai🤣
sumankaul thumbnail
Yaar ., kaal kay episode mei kya hoga .... isn't anybody thinking about that .... Hum saab bas Saturday ka predict kar rahay hai ...