Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: kancht

thanks Suman... i loved ur pic too.. though u only had one πŸ˜› post some more... ur son is really cute... he had such a serious face in the pic πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
but i agree with u Suman its nice to see some pics.. so u have a face to the name.. himzzz jaldi jaldi join kar... beechari Mel ek mahinaye say bol rahi hai and u baysharam... still didnt create an account πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ€£

Kanch , go to my profile and you will see a lot of pictues .... I have few albums there
kancht thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Kanch , go to my profile and you will see a lot of pictues .... I have few albums there

will do πŸ˜ƒ
sumankaul thumbnail
Accha ladies ...Yeh bolo ..what are you expecting from the saturday episode. I hope A will have to got to Shimla to do some investigation there and She somehow convinces Veer to come along ... Kitna accha hoga ..One hour episode totally dedicated to Veesha πŸ˜ƒ
sumankaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Yeh Kuttu online hai, par yahan nahi...abhi spy karkr aati hoon, ki kahan ghoom rahi hainπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

Himu ...bahut spying ho gayee ...Is forum mai wapas aaja πŸ˜ƒ
kancht thumbnail
aacha tou people what do u think is going to happen now??? how is this Veesha friendship going to go forward??? waise i think they have sooooooo many things happening all at once.... Veesha friendship, N playing cupid, all the hotel drama... JJ knowing everything n doing his planning... Nandini ki aajab kahani tou hai hi... KK pata nahi kya karna chahati hai... n ofcourse the BIG murder kisnaye kiya!!!!
pata nahi kya kya dikhaye gaye
kancht thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Accha ladies ...Yeh bolo ..what are you expecting from the saturday episode. I hope A will have to got to Shimla to do some investigation there and She somehow convinces Veer to come along ... Kitna accha hoga ..One hour episode totally dedicated to Veesha πŸ˜ƒ

aare suman tumhare mouh mein ghee shakar... that wud be AWESOME!!!!!!!!! one hr veesha with noone else to intigate or disturb them will totally make my weekend 😳😳😳
sumankaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshni.

Suman,

Dil ka maamla hai yaar isse photo se kya lena dena? Agar dil judd gaya toh sab kuch bhi judd jaayega!❀️🀣

Himu, join kar le yaar πŸ˜† warna tujhe bhi reject karne ki baat karenge!

Waise where is Kuttu?

Mel, Have any clue about the new CV? I absolutely have no clue and what shows he has done before! This is the first time I'm hearing about him!

Rosh ... Ladkee ... Tu bata tera dil kiss kiss say juda hai ..Decide kar Kapil ya Veer ... Yeh two timing nahi chalagee πŸ˜†
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oye! Suman and Kanchi, Dekho lo photo add kar di meine! *sigh*

Kanchi don't expect too much, Like Himzy aid we will twists and turns episode!! we will Ayessha find about the murderer!
sumankaul thumbnail

Originally posted by: kancht

aare suman tumhare mouh mein ghee shakar... that wud be AWESOME!!!!!!!!! one hr veesha with noone else to intigate or disturb them will totally make my weekend 😳😳😳

Kanch ...Sab log kidar chalay gayay ..... Mei aur tu he discuss kar rahay hai ..
Himu , Mel , Rosh ...kahan ho oooo
kancht thumbnail
Well i wud love to see a VeeNiShaa filled sat episode..... but i just think there is tooo much going on and i really think these guys need to start winding down stories.. i mean finish the misunderstandings or mysteries.. i mean there is just tooooo many things n they keep leaving stuff and moving to the next one!!!!!!!