Mar 11th Update:Ajab VeSha Ki Gajab Kahaani

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago

Re Cap : Pretending Parents
VeSha showed up at parent day function as N's jhagdaalu parents ( looks like N is their single parent, sorting out jhagda), Avdini (Avinash+nandini) not happy seing that. NB insults A comments on her looks ( I thot tiger will compliment yeh toh ulta hi hogay😆) JJ cheated, so AvDini won the race.
Best parent award still need to come. JJ instigates Tiger against A ( not new)

Part:1 Kunwaare Maa Baap

Veer stares at chini mini chinky looking Ayeasha, grabs her hand, pulls her towards him, lost in her eyes again and says Yeh kya karliya tumne jaanu, go back to your old hair style and makeup, you look stunning in that and in jhaansi ki rani mode toh wonderful 🤣🤣🤣🤣 alrite alrite Kidding. get back to episode now

Dumbo Gadha Tiger (DGT, veer) starts commenting sarcastically A that, if her Miss India ( jal mat, you go and participate Mr India.just keep in mind that, rosh ka pati and Abeer will give you a tough competetion hmm🤣)show is over then they can go back to hall. A thanks her for lifting, he blasts her badly saying he did it for N. ( ( I thot he will say kyo aai aise tu udaoo my hosh, I had no option😆😳),He blames her, If you would have not come as model with heels we would have won ( abe ghonchu, height balance nahi karni thi kya, ab you can not cut your lambi taange na???). A takes stand by saying it was accidental, it could happen to anyone( aur phir aapka woh kameena BIL, wohi to sab kar raha hai you blind sir). She points out he had given hand to lady too. He justifies it was humanitarian help ( aur phir jaruuri bhi tha tumhaare chehre se nazre jo nahi hat rahi thi, ooper se tumhein tum acchi lag rahi ho bhi nahi bol paaya, kyoki forum ki ladkiya maarti😆😆😆😆) A replies any ways you ar nasamjh to understand. He says yeah I'm naasamjh ( finally he accepted, bas bevkoof kahlavaana baaki hai😉) and that is what i'm paying for. ( yup. that is why you are single tiger😛). veSha and we hears announcment for N's speech on parents. VeSha shocked. N steps on mike, sad, looking for his angels, they finally show up at the door ( go N, your student ready for lecture).
N starts saying, I have 2 sets of parents.🤣 One set is up in the sky, another one down here on the earth fighting all the time. Oki oki he says he has VeSha as parents ( VeSha are in tears, good scene, KKHH ka ulta) he admires their effort to make him happy, getting things done for him at any cost ( look at NB' s face as if some one had thrown water balloon on her face😡😡😡). He says my small problem brings tears in their eyes. I loved them a lot, they too. They are my would be mom and dad. finally he wishes them happy parent day ( hmmm so this is all drama for official announcement of VeSha being N's parent🤣)We see KMH ka vikrant as one of the parent. VeSha smiley, touched, so do rest of the parents and staff. All clapped.

Now the turn to announce best parent award. ( haila good they did not ask Arnav to comment on his parents??? kya bolta dad taking progesterone shots and mom having affair??? I may not JJ's kid etc???🤣). Teacher made it clear this award would be for them, who did not win the games but help to come together as parent, proving that they are perfect parent( NB-JJ ka patta cut, m'aam direct bole na VeSha special award😃) She declares and the Oscar for pretending😛 best parents goes too VeSha ( NB-JJ dreaming it would be them.,dhaddam se back to reality chup oye, tum log nikalo patli gali se😆)
VeSha walk to stage, N hugs Tiger, A pats her DIL, NB-JJ shocked.( why?? abe tum log abhi bhi apne ko nahi pehchaane kameeno) A gives trophy to N ( haa A ko to uski trophy Tiger mil gayi na❤️), photo session of VeNiSha( it was like model photo shoot for couple, keep hand on shoulder sir, thank god he did not ask him to kiss her. JJ-NB looking like Nichoda hua neebu.( arpita enjoyig moment with sip of coffee😛). VeNish come home in one car, A is at the front seat ( good improvement) N is all happy tells every one his achievement, wants to go show trophy to DD ( naa she will not happy).A wants to go with N. DGT stops her, ( hmmm white flag for cease fire) He tells to A that he has realised the importance of both of us in N's life. In our ego and self interests we are not giving him good life. ( hmmmmmmmmm Himu so counseling worked😃) A supprts him saying yes we are unknowingly depriving him from his childhood. DGT sugeests they should behave as a team for N's happiness when he is around. He is sure she will do that. ( yeah, par tere dil ka kya hoga??? it bole Ayesha na😳) A agrees to act as happy team, VeSha shakes hand, JJ witness of it in shock.

N runs to DD shows her trophy ( oops she is in yellow today, what stupid combo of blouse) DD happy congratulates, but smile fades as she knows that VeSha won as best parent(hmmm so she is dirty fellow today😆😉) She is shell shocked knowing VeSha got together, gets another googly from A's look checks her out bottom to top ( abe, ab yeh bhi tu karegi kya??? kuch toh tiger ko karne de🤣

Part: 2 Confused Aatmaaye

DD sarcastically tells A she is looking good ( chalo kisi ne toh bola, par DD kya taste hai tera beauty ka) She goes on to insult her on her costly dress, when Pammi interrupts by congratulating N. He is happy, asks her how does she knows, but figures him self out that A must have told her. 3 idiots sulking. DD tells her xerox (NB) what days have come, ordinary housekeeper trying to be equal to us ( abe tum log wayy tooo down, one can not compare apple and oranges)

Finally JJ breaks the ice by asking arnav to show his trophy, how they won by cheating. DD decides to celebrate the day by having their favorite dishes. N is happy. A tells him she needs to go to hotel, but stays back as N insists. Kids go to tell cook dishes. DD angry. DGT, reasons out, all he wants N's happiness, so try to understand.( chalo kuch toh activation hona suru hua)

P asks A what is rong why she is not happy. A tells her about her pact with DGT. A worries that every time I tries to go away from him, circumstances bring us back together, that I forget this guy has given me so much pain ( pyaar bhi wohi karega❤️.Whatever he did today for N, I can not forget. Pammi tells her probably that is what god wants. ( nahi forum ki public want. TRP maintain karni hai na,god kya karega ismain) A pulls herself together, to be strong. P gives her gyan, think why you get hurt by seeing tiger dhokhi, why you two come together all the time, pay ateention what I say. P leaves.

JJ back in action. Calls Khattu tells him VeSha together. Khattu is tooo disappointed, about happening with VeSha's weird story, too confuse ( we too khattu. This is all, due to 30 days trial on new creative head effect 😡😡) JJ frustrated every time plan backfires, no matter what he does, now he himself forgets what he wants to do. ( asks creatives to have stable creative head bhale hi PB na ho par permanent banda to ho) JJ now decides to create drift between VeSha again.( no more recycling please) He is worried that VeSha together. NB asks him what is he saying is it true, JJ shocked seeing NB at the door( hmm means hubby-wife will blackmail each other later). JJ turns the table saying, would not that be nice. NB refuses how can he thing like that, mom will be hurt if she knows, JJ says yes I do not want them to unite either ( chalo kuch toh sach bola), but this is demand of public aka situation ( kuch nahi kar sakte, director now wants them to be together, special episode ka promo nahi dekha kya??? rosh posted link, go watch🤣 JJ instigates more saying we need to think about orphan N. poor baby will get unmarried ready made parent.😆😆
N retorts, this will never happen. mom will never accept this ( VeSha raji toh kya karegi Maaji)NB says leave it, let's go to bed. JJ happy ( Arpita can tell as he is adjusting glasses with different angle)

A going in her mind what all pammi said, Tiger lifting in race ( yaar ise lifting hi kyo yaad hai??? photo session ke samay shoulder pe hand kyo nahi) A gets back to her sens, brushes her thoughts off, goes to Divya's letter. determine to focus on getting justice to her sis ( fine maasi, but you can do multitasking, love affair with Tiger and try to find out killer. totally two different task hai) A calls lawyer to find out if he got any clue about accident. He tells we will know tomorrow after his meeting with SP. Screen freezes on A's face.

Tomorrow: Murder mystery clue

Anil kumar informs A. No FIR had launched against truck driver and tempering was done with evidences. She suspects if police has involvement ( of course maasi what do you think??🤪) AK replies that such a big thing needed to be done with cops help.

All are invited to celebrate VeSha's achievement as Best parent🥳🥳🥳🥳
Where: @ Star one channel
when: March 13th 2010, Saturday, 9 pm
Party events: VeSha story
Dinner: Finish your dinner at home then join us, or after party your choice.
Fees: Free admission. we need as many as possible guests. TRP badhaani hai na( kanchhi now do not call me business minded)

Driving Direction: Yaar can not you walk for VeSha from dinning to leaving room to watch TV????

Host: Ajnabi Forum

RSVP: Please email Mallu, by Saturday 12 PM.IST
Enjoy😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Forun Buddies
I may not able to join tonite for discussion in update thread
counterview thumbnail
Vee's love meter

1. Catch Count ( No. of times he has caught A)-- 2
2. Pickup Count ( No of times he has picked up/lifted A )-- 3
3. Dekhta hi reh gaya count -- 6
4. Izzat Bachao count -- 3

🤣🤣
🤣
Edited by counterview - 14 years ago
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
arpita...you got me with the openner!!!! im glad ayesha said that veer had given her so much...dumbo..hmmm...maybe this is why is very nice to her off screen(read the article abt Sid in the forum)!!!!
I will be for the saturday night party babes!!!!!
hugs to all my galz!
Mel
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
🤣🤣 Thanks for the awesome update dear!🤗
Mallu ko kyun bula rahi hai? Woh bechari na jaane kis mode pe hai!😆
Arpi, tune dekha kya? For the first time mom ko chup karne ke liya kya bola Veer ne!🤣
Aur waise bhi arnav was actually made to speak- VeeSha jagad rahe the naa?
@counterview
😎🤣🤣🤣 That was fabulous!!!
md410 thumbnail

I need to go and help my friend tonite😃
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: md410

Forun Buddies
I may not able to join tonite for discussion in update thread

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Veer waise bhi wahaan nahi hai - kya karne wali hai? 13th ko jo episode uski party ki taiyaariya?
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: counterview

Vee's love meter

1. Catch Count ( No. of times he has caught A)-- 2
2. Pickup Count ( No of times he has picked up A )-- 2
3. Dekhta hi reh gaya count -- 6
4. Izzat Bachao count -- 3

🤣🤣
🤣

Excellent. Keep the score
tooooo awesome
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshni.

🤣🤣 Thanks for the awesome update dear!🤗

Mallu ko kyun bula rahi hai? Woh bechari na jaane kis mode pe hai!😆
Arpi, tune dekha kya? For the first time mom ko chup karne ke liya kya bola Veer ne!🤣
Aur waise bhi arnav was actually made to speak- VeeSha jagad rahe the naa?
@counterview
🤣 That was fabulous!!!

@ bold
are use public RSVP karegi
tabhi na woh dreamland se vaapas dharti maata pe aayegi. oki Lion bularaha hai kya yaar ise bhi abhi bulaana hai. thank ki update karte samay nahi bulaaya
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Roshni.

😭
Veer waise bhi wahaan nahi hai - kya karne wali hai? 13th ko jo episode uski party ki taiyaariya?

going on date with tiger😳😆
😆serious note I need to go with my friend and help her. it may be late. I'll come and check tab tak tum log not gone toh thik