Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
🤣🤣🤣
Mallu! That was fabulous! Tu aisa kahaan se laati hai re?
Waise me bhi "Nihaaaaaaaaal ho gayi"
unplotable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Malluuu greatt topic!!!!!!

and Veer was already fida on Ayesha before the make over ..........but now he is toootaaallly NIHAAAAAAAAAALLLLLL on her 🤣
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
@nik:thankyou re love you, its not the cupboard it think its bed🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣i think🤣
@Rosh:bus yaar veesha esp veer ne nihaal kardiya hai☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
@unplotable:correct he is totally and completey getting nihaal because of her no matter how does he say i am doing htis for nihaal our Major Hottie is'nt realizing that he is actually getting nihaal because of ayesha🤣
Mallu
unplotable thumbnail
Mallu

our HEROINE ko kuch kuch hona shuru hogiya hai... 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆........thanks to Pammi and her logical elementry deduction...

in yesterday's episode Pammi said to Ayesha
that dont you think its too much of a coincidence that you and veer sir are coming face to face too often????? Ayesha was having aaall the flashbacks ....Veer picking up Ayesha after tumbling down in mud at Shimla....their Valentines Day convo etc........

Veer already knows he has some feelings foe her but Ayesha isnt aware of her feelings towards Veer
aish_punk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lol good choice of song!
it'll be nice to see them together, finally!..yay..but hope no one spoils it this time :(
StayStrong thumbnail
@unplotable:yeah i know but still i dont want ayesha to fall first because veer and his stupid family has insulted ayesha several times so i want veer to fall first and he will and all most of the eyelocking sessions so far has happened because of veer staring ayesha and mesmerizing too so he will be the first one to fall for her and than he will make ayesha fall in love with him too☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ like the pride and prejudice plot☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
Mallu
unplotable thumbnail
Mallu

Ayesha is a strong and full of self respect character...she wont easily fall for Veer....and secondly she is a realist ...where as our Veer is a dreamer 😍 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍.......and also the jealous type 😆😆😆😆😆😆 ....so lets hope for a great courting period in the story 😉😉😉😉😉
StayStrong thumbnail
very true yaar he becomes a day dreamer whenever ayesha luks beautiful-hehe

Malllu
unplotable thumbnail
hehehheeheehhe...he stares even when she is splattered with muddddd.....loooooolllllllllllllllllllllllllll
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
OMG....Mallu kaisay emoticons use karti ho tum....cutely itni bari baat keh di aap nay....especially woh lying together wala emoticon....main nay isey dekha aur kaha.....yeh bandi kia kia sochti hai....pori planning kar dali hai is nay lollll