Nihaal Hogayiiiieeeee and 13th March episode

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 14 years ago

There is a song in the film thoda pyaar thoda magic[THANKYOU HIMU๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜‰]"Nihaal Hogaye" it has nihal's name and it should be picturized on VeeSha and i think 13th March is the best day, its going to be a fulltoo veesha episode and as Nihaal is doing innocent efforts for the patchup of Masi and Chachu than it should be successful and Veer must sing this song"Seedhi sapat zindagi bawal hogaye, teri aik nazar se zindagi nihal hogayee" and that's technically the reality too, ayesha had nihaal before and veer gets to nihaal because of her so it must be sing for her by veer, imagine๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Way to go our cute Cupid Nihaal
and this is VeeSha after 13th March:
๐Ÿ˜†
Mallu
Edited by Maleka.QN - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mallu, as usual awesome topic๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ par yaar that song is from" thoda pyar thoda magic",..koi baat nahi pata hai mujhe promo ka asar ho gaya hai tujh par๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ abhi veer ke alawa kuch dikh nahi raha hoga๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰

But ya the song would suit them, especially with little angel cupid nihal...mallu, ambulance ki arrangement kar lena๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

Aur kya haal hai, bahut din ho gaya tujhse baat karke...aaj precap thread par aa jana please๐Ÿ˜ƒ
StayStrong thumbnail
oooo haaan film ka naam tu thodi pyaar thoda magic hai๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃaur tum ne itni sweetly meri bezati ki thanks๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿค—
ooo haan veer ki million watt smile dimagh par cha gayee hai๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
precap thread par thoda late hojayega koshish karongi tum pls online rehna.
i am fine sweetheart what abt you???๐Ÿค—
arrrrr amblance theek hai, point noted๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃbill mein baad mei le longi๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Mallu
Edited by Maleka.QN - 14 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mallu, beizati nahi ki yaar, bura maan gayi kya..Sorry...
Main rahungi online, tumhare intezaar mein๐Ÿ˜ƒ sab theek hai yaar, bas show dekh ke frustration ho raha tha ki kabhi romance shuru hoga ki nahi...ab kuch hope hai, ki shayad kuch accha dikhaye๐Ÿ˜ƒ
StayStrong thumbnail
are nahi darling tumhari baat ka bura kaise mana sakti hun, never๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—awww mere intezar mein online you are a sweetheart๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
yeah and is dafa is achaay ki umar bhi thodi ziyada lambi ho๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†harwaqt ladtay hi rehtay hain CV's ke hisab se 5 months bahut thay fight ke liye dekho na dmg men bhi five months ke baad AR ka love confession hua tha than why not VeeSha???๐Ÿค”
Mallu
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Mallu
you are in dream land naaaaaaaaaa
Maasi ka jadooooooooooooooo chal gayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
StayStrong thumbnail

Originally posted by: md410

Mallu
you are in dream land naaaaaaaaaa
Maasi ka jadooooooooooooooo chal gayaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i dont know where i am arpi๐Ÿ˜ฒ
maasi ka jadu chal gaya aur veer ne mera dimagh kharab kar diya๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช๐Ÿคช
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Mallu
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Mallu emoticons r awesome!! The last one was ๐Ÿ˜ณ!!

I hope V will be able to look at her the way he used to before in her new look!! I hate those fringes..u can't even see her face properly๐Ÿ˜†
StayStrong thumbnail

Originally posted by: kuttapu

Mallu emoticons r awesome!! The last one was ๐Ÿ˜ณ!!

I hope V will be able to look at her the way he used to before in her new look!! I hate those fringes..u can't even see her face properly๐Ÿ˜†

naturally kuttu, he must forget the hatred first so than he can see how cutttieee ayesha is looking i want to see him smiling the way he was in the promo the one"badelti ayesha"
Mallu
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
mallu....
sachchi teri emoticons bohuti achchi hain..................๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
and what the last one is showing๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰
veesha going inside a cupboard and giving . k.***** to each otherโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธโ˜บ๏ธ