Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Now a real treat wud having the show extented to an hour!!!! 30 min is toooooooo short:(
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I can't wait to see the promo... iPhone not loading the clip:(.
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
on Saturday omg thanks for this gr8 infor omg, veesha are buying gifts for each other,☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️ and its a special episode omg y uppppieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳omg omg omg io hope the pei has only VeNiSha scenes and more VeeSha scenes☺️
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
Mallu
StayStrong thumbnail
thanks a tonnnnne for the video rosh, mobile,trouser,ghadi,dress omg omg omg omg omg ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️i will die☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️special episode with a special disclaimer:
"ONLY THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE STRONG HEARTS CAN WATCH IT"
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
Mallu
Chahat17 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

btw...ayesha is wearing a different outfit (its pink)...i m liking her new clothes...it makes her look so young & fresh and a bit rich too :)....i wish they moved her bangs to the sides a bit, so i can see her face...i prefer her old hairstyle on ayesha than current one...oh well, hopefully, in the coming weeks it will grow on us.

btw, it doesnt seem like a romantic episode but a cute one indeed...so at least for one episode, we are spared of JJ evil tricks & vardhans taunts full of venom against ayesha...so 3 cheers 4 that :) !!! i m happy !!

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
OMG, OMG thanks so much for the promo unplotable😃 and Rosh, meri jaan thanks for the video🤗 🤗 finally, we got our wish of a one hour special of JPSYA , and that too looks like a good episode, full of veenisha😃 ⭐️ can't wait to watch it.....one hour real treat...the promo is so cute....

Ok now I don't want to put a dampener on everyone's excitement over here...but usually one hour specials of a show bring in a twist in the storyline...so am assuming towards the end they might bring in the murder mystery track in or nandini's raaz.....

whatever it is I hope they give ample screen time to veesha and veenisha...and start the veesha love story

and ayesha looks good in the pink suit...now only if the fringes are done away with, she would look real pretty😃
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mallu,

Come back down to earth! Waise I know what state you're in!☺️😍
Me too going gaga!!

Hai VeeSha are actually selecting for each other! I'm just going crazy!😳
StayStrong thumbnail
oye rosh ye tu shuruaat hai🤣
please pray ke saturday tak mein zinda rahun🤣🤣🤣🤣
hrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr VeeSha selecting gifts for each other and Veer was looking major cutie while clapping hands with Nihaal omg muuuaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Veer☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
Mallu
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
thanx Rosh for the link m totally lost in the new promo
unplotable thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks ROSH for the link 👏 👏 👏👏👏 and thanks everyone who liked it...😃 😃 😃 😃

and i just cant wait to see what Veesha get each other.....what do u think?????

m thinking a Shirt for our Gullible Tiger 😆😆😆😆😆😆

and Ayesha should now definitely get a Mobile phone..veer himself pointed it out after all ☺️ otherwise how will Veer send romantic smss...........lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll🤣

😃