Chahat17 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
On march 11th episode : veer and ayesha decide to put their personal differences aside & work together as a team for the sake of nihaal's happiness....i suppose, they sort of call it a "truce" . Avinash was watching this from far & he didn't look too pleased ( i have feeling that the truce will be infront of nihaal only...and their personal " tashan" will continue at the hotel tho...lets see)
The change of heart is due to nihaal's speech given on parents day...i am sure nihaal will speak on the lines where he wants his massi & chachu to be friends...or happy..b/c he was telling saina or saila (what is this girl's name??) that he prays his chachu & massi become friends again & he hopes his mom & dad will help him. This speech of nihaal will make veesha melt and they are ready to compromise.
btw...did u notice that on march 10th episode, when JPSYA was taking a break...a scene shown in the coming up thing which was not aired in today's episode.
NEW SCENE:
The scene takes place in the same area where veer goes to fetch ayesha on nihaal's insistence. (it was shown towards the end of march 10th episode).
In this particular scene, veer and ayesha are talking to each other:
Ayesha to Veer: woh mein aaj gir gayi aur mujhe utaya aur. . . (today, i fell down and you picked me up and ...)
Veer cuts Ayesha & says: Ayesha tumhe mujhe "thanks" kehne ki zaroorat nahi hai. Agar maine nihaal ka udaas chehra nahi dehka hota to main aisa kabhi nahi karta. Paisa ke saath logo ka raang badalta hai yeh to suna tha, manger tum, tum kuch zayada hi badal gayi ho. ( Ayesha, you don't need to " thank " me because if I hadn't seen nihaal's sad face than I wouldn't done any such thing. I have heard people change their color after getting money but don't you think you change a lot more than usual?!)
* through out this scene, veer was very stern and rude towards ayesha and he kept taunting ayesha over her new avatar after the make-over. He seem quite annoyed and mad at ayesha. It's all thanks to avinash & nandini for instigating veer against ayesha and putting venom in his mind about her😡. At first, he didn't think much of ayesha's new look but ever since avinash & nandini kept taunting ayesha about it...veer took it seriously and did the same thing too.
* i have a feeling veesha truce is temporary...and their "tashan" will take a new high at the hotel b/c avinash is there to create more misunderstandings between veesha. Also, now, ayesha will begin her quest to find divya & jai's murderer so I am very sure before love blossoms, things are bound to get very messy...hence, more drama🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I really dnt understand the creatives!!.....why do they insist on goin round in circles....and to top it off portray Veer as a big dunderhead who has no opinion of his own....I'll officially wash my hands off this show if it continues in the same vein
Chahat17 thumbnail
Hey Mayah...I agree with u in terms of Veer's character.
Nowadays, Veer has become a complete dummy and dances on his family's tunes. I liked him better during veesha friendship track, at least, back than he had the guts to make his own decisions & stand up for them. Now, he just blindly follows his family members action...oh well, when the truth comes out about the murder, it will hit him very hard. & it will serve him right.
One thing, i like about veer...no matter how much he dislike ayesha, he is always willing to make a compromise with her for the sake of nihaal...truly his love for nihaal overshadows his hatred towards ayesha.
On the other hand, i want ayesha to stop tolerating such insults from nandini, veer & kamini...and start standing up for herself, after all, she is the CEO of Ramada hotel.
Also, did u notice somthing?? avinash always instigates everyone against ayesha...but infront of ayesha, he pretends to be sooo good to her. Not once, did avinash ever insult ayesha or been mean to her when he is around her...no wonder, ayesha still hasn't suspected him of being the real culprit.
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
i think this scene will come tomorrow. though it would be nice if we don't get to see that. i am sure about when veer goes in to fetch ayesha. she l'' be outside the washroom, than they'll have this conversation. & after this we get to see veesha truce, which even i fear won't last long. with JJ around.
veer needs to know about ayesha's innocence , its already high time.
wonder whether cvs care abut that or not.
i agree with you over avinash's behaviour with ayesha , she should be suspicious about him.
Chahat17 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweetchocolate

i think this scene will come tomorrow. though it would be nice if we don't get to see that. i am sure about when veer goes in to fetch ayesha. she l'' be outside the washroom, than they'll have this conversation. & after this we get to see veesha truce, which even i fear won't last long. with JJ around.

veer needs to know about ayesha's innocence , its already high time.
wonder whether cvs care abut that or not.
i agree with you over avinash's behaviour with ayesha , she should be suspicious about him.

it's a bit suprising to me that it hasn't occured to ayesha that avinash is the only one behaving so nicely around her while rest of the vardhans do nothing but spit venom on her. Ayesha once told veer that she respects kamini b/c whatever is in her heart, the same thing is visible in her talks...and honestly, veer & nandini are the same way...it is only avinash thats different. But than again, if i was in ayesha's situation and everyone around me was so mean and there was only one person acting a bit cordial towards me..i'd want to respect him & i'd be obliged to be nice to him back..suspecting would be a far thing so perhaps thats why it hasn't occured ayesha either.

rest i agree with u...veesha track is running in circle from past 4 months & we've been promised their much awaited love story for so long. Honestly, i don't see it happening anytime soon.🤢 Perhaps, after the murder mystery is solved and avinash is caught maybe than writers will focus on veesha.