TT team promised a SiddiTi Interview :)

paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hey gang...just a few minutes ago...I had a chat with Avani Patel-the director of public relations and ceo of the tellytadka.

I asked her about giving interviews on Siditi offscreen chemistry n more n more scoops from the sets of JPSYA....n she was like..yeah offcourse...n she promised to make it soon..
Herez the chat transcrip...

Me: Well..one thing...all the fans of Siddhart Shukla and Aditi Tailang wants TT to give an interview of them together
Me: Its just that Jaane Pehchane se Yeh Ajnabbi ...is yet not that promoted on net...and so v wanna c their off screen chemistry 😉

TellyTadka:😊 aw...we will surely try our best 😊
Me: Thanks a lot...v will eagerly wait
Me: I had been a great PRIDA fan..but the show was called off untimely..
Me: But u guys ...did a fabulous job...bringing to us all the big/small news from the sets
Me: wanna c the same with JPSYA😉

TellyTadka: aww...yes it went off..and prida and other couples wre good..had a good chemistry
Me: Yep...v loved them

Me: So...can v expect one interview of Sidhart n Aditi...any time sooner😉
Me: 😊

TellyTadka: yup...we shall try our best
Me:Thankss a tonn❤️
TellyTadka: No probs
dear
we are fans too we know how it feels 😊

V spoke for a long time.......n discussed about the show...will try n post the chat transcript...actually there was some connection prob at that tym...so may b it didn't get saved properly...will still try!!

Neway...so v can wait for one interview atleast...n guys...plz remember..keep mailing them...its that they have now started acknowledging that VeeSha is really a rocking couple...n all of us needs to support this.

VEESHA FOREVER

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I m waiting for sidditi interviews.Really loveeeeee veesha.Please tell me how have u contacted them.

fatima
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Fatima..just get to the TT site...n register urself..n den u will get options to chat....provided any tt member is online...
So try this link
TELLYTADKA.NET
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh thats great payal so ask them is it possible that we send them our requests and they should give it to JPSYA creative team and most urgent is the additi's new horrible looks especially her hairs should be tackled ..tell them to forward our requests to the show makers to convert her back in the simple look aur atleast give old hair style ..besides the ending of this hate love hat relationship b/w veesha
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thats great Payal......it will be great to learn more abt Sid & Aditi. And as Kiran said it would be good if we could also give our feedback regarding the track & what changes need to be made.
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well done angel for getting us this news and asking for them to bring us an interview. Yes pls as Kiran and Anuja say- pls unko pester kar ke track me kuch badle to hame jaldi romance dekhne mile:):)
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Payal for the initiative😃 looking forward to Sid and Aditi's interviews, hope they publish it soon😃
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Payal ... I really appreciate your effort .🤗.. Nobody seems to cover this show especially SBS and SBB . We should send a mail to them as well .. We want to see Veesha off screen ... 😃
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
thanks paayal for ur efforts🤗
and we wlii also try to get them on sbs.....................
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thanks a lot payal honey love you to the core.
SidIti interview omg, i am blushing y the thought of it, both sitting together and..............☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
Mallu