Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
My Take on Parent's Day Function: πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

1 Ayesha ki Saari meri saari se safed kyo: Nandini😑😑

😑😑 NB is the most selfish, badtameez, baddimaak, jalkuukad, mannerless, respectless, selfcentre, double standard, cheater, fraud Vardhan.
She took out her anger and frustration on A, coz she can not get any money, any more from account. She is frustrated that she has no door to close for her past. She knows deep down in her heart that A is honest and doing rite think, where as NB is useless and not a good care taker of her family.

2: Consistant and persistant female villain in male body: Avinash

Yellow dirty fellow is very focused on his task till now that is hadpo vardhan's property, what if every plan backfires. He is the only stable and unchangeble character so far. So whatever he did today was not against his behaviour. It was expected. what I did not get was how come publicly he cut the heels of A's yellow shoe and no one notices???? where did he get such a huge cuter??? ( This is what I like in PB. he atleast does not do such stupidity)

3: Golden Heart Little Angel : Nihaal

I like what he said that VeSha are the winner for him and Trophy comes at home. No matter how much he dislikes Arnav, but his family bonding is very greatπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

4: Childish Parents: VeSha

VeNiSha, moment was cute, particularliy N pointing out the fault, ki both giving gift same time with like intentions and the way he exchane gifts first to return was treat to watch.

SOme how I thot today Tiger's expression was sofen little. when NB was teling ki haa tumhain hi dekh rahi hu?? apne liye time hai, then at race staring, tab Tiger was giving dreamy, smily look. aaj usne A ko thik se dekha hai

5: The winner is : For today NB-JJ

VeSha lost race kyoki tom they will be best. Today was arnav's day tomorrow it will N's. Arnav won the race coz N will win tomorrow.

Best Parent Trophy goes to: VeSha

This will be shown tomorrow. We might see KKHH type something. A and tiger both or A alone will walk to stage ( I personally prefer A alone, if it would have been PB I would have confidently said A will walk alone, now I can not) She and N will bond on the stage resulting, in winner of best parent. Tiger will at that point will agree for cease fires that is when todays pre cap kick in. It will be in the last part.

md410 thumbnail
Rosh ki bacchi kisi forum main ghoomne nahi gayi
aaj kaal tere pati ke forum ke siva kahi nahi jaati. tune itna HW jo diya

baaki saare ajnabi ke pages padh rahi thi
din bhar se time hi nahi mila
md410 thumbnail
I forgot to add

This week twist VeSha patch up. usually we get new chapter of ajnabi wed or thu.

jai was rite and mind reader. so he gave shoe to tiger
as a symbol ki beta tu hotel challayega to tujhe Joote hi milenge. kyoki dimaak se paidal hai tumπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Edited by md410 - 14 years ago
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rosh, main aaj jaldi isiliye kyunki ek early appointment hai toh socha kam se kam hi to bol kar jaoo sabko.....teri recovery hui ki nahi🀣

SumanπŸ€— πŸ€—
md410 thumbnail
Rosh, Himani, SUmanπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
md410 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ht312

Rosh, main aaj jaldi isiliye kyunki ek early appointment hai toh socha kam se kam hi to bol kar jaoo sabko.....teri recovery hui ki nahi🀣

tiger ki counseling kya?????
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Arpita,

Wah! Kya likha tune!!!πŸ‘πŸΌ

I think ki if Nihal is asked to copy his parents yani ki Veer and Ayeesha...Imagine what he'll do? He will say they way they always fight, and that time unn dono ko ehsaas hoga ki what Nihal is going through!!
May be they team up then?

But I too think ki VeeSha will win the best parents trophy!😳
md410 thumbnail
Rosh, Himani
tum log bolo prediction

N speech de kar realise karaayega kya VeSHa ko galti ya stage pe royega woh
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Arpi , Himu , Rosh πŸ€—πŸ€— Aaj itna kaam HW ...Good πŸ˜ƒ
Yaar , Aaj to lag raha tha ke TV kay andar jakar JJ aur NB to pakaad pakaad kar maroo ... How disgusting can someone get ... They can stoop to any level ..idiots
md410 thumbnail
Suman
accha hua NB deserves blackmailing and JJ jaisa pati.