Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
Goodnight Shruti.......πŸ€—......Good Luck for 2moro.

i've got to go too.....byeee
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Pratiksha- are you here?? πŸ€— If so, apna prediction bhi likh.

hey Shruti...I am here now...just got off some meeting...well i was reading ur posts and u r going to get up at 5:45 tomorrow? 😲 Oh my god....please dear, do take adequate rest....i get up by 7 and that too with lots of effort...πŸ˜‰
anyways, my prediction is (thgh dunno woh hoga ke nahin) that N will get 'Maa" or "angel as topic and only A will help and come to rescue of N...its gonna be teary....and then V will melt seeing A and N bond...and that N sees his mom thru A's eyes...A will rewind some of D's moments to N and this will ring some bell in V's mind that N is as much incomplete without A as he is without V...hence the precap!
JJ being peeping tom will overhear this- woh unke peeche peeche hi rehta hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
and will 1st fillin KK on this😑
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks himu...nice versha n nihal moement! Very cute!!!!

I really didn't like nanidni yelling at Ayesha...and veer was just standing there:(. Gzeeeee veer have a heart. Nanidni has a secret of her own...any idea what it cud be
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

good update! himani. the title is good. let's see ki dil kab tak jude rehte hain. nandini was annnoying, behaving so stupidly with ayesha. what can be expected of veer at this time. we hope she is exposed soon by her blackmailer in public. veenisha scenes were cute. stupid avinash.,now we know the secret of them winning every year.

nihaal is so sensible about the trophy &everything.. saina was cute on stage..
hope nihaal is magical on stage & veesha united.
their hand holding scene was cute.
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Himu πŸ€— thank you for the update ... Your one liners today are really commendable πŸ‘ πŸ‘
I liked the (dekha jai bhaiya ne kitna accurate brain assessment kiya tha, knew veer's brain capacities then onlyπŸ˜† πŸ˜†), and (bechare bacche ko kheech taan kar 2 inch lamba to kar hi diya hoga dono neπŸ˜†) Totally hillarious and funny .
NB is such a shamless and characterless woman. She is a "wolf in the sheep's clothing" . You rightly said ..she wasted 2 mins of the screen time ... 😑 For JJ "No Comments" The whole family fits in this phrase " Birds of a feather flock together "
Veesha with Nihaal were cute and they were fighting like kids ..😳. Race was hillarious when it started but the way it started was cute " holding hands and holding each other "
Truce between V and A ...Don't know for how long it will last with JJ around ... Keeping my fingers crossed ....
-sakshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sumankaul

Himu πŸ€— thank you for the update ... Your one liners today are really commendable πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I liked the (dekha jai bhaiya ne kitna accurate brain assessment kiya tha, knew veer's brain capacities then onlyπŸ˜† πŸ˜†), and (bechare bacche ko kheech taan kar 2 inch lamba to kar hi diya hoga dono neπŸ˜†) Totally hillarious and funny .
NB is such a shamless and characterless woman. She is a "wolf in the sheep's clothing" . You rightly said ..she wasted 2 mins of the screen time ... 😑 For JJ "No Comments" The whole family fits in this phrase " Birds of a feather flock together "
Veesha with Nihaal were cute and they were fighting like kids ..😳. Race was hillarious when it started but the way it started was cute " holding hands and holding each other "
Truce between V and A ...Don't know for how long it will last with JJ around ... Keeping my fingers crossed ....

suman, you are right , himanl's bachahe ko khenchne wali line was very hilarious.
i think all jpsya fans should be keeping their fingers crossed for veesha truce & their good scenes
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
HImaniπŸ€—πŸ€—

Wonderful update. yaar majaa hi aagaya.
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Arpita πŸ€—

Din kaisa tha?

Episode kaisa laga tujhe? VeeSha's three legged race dekh ke mujhe laughter attack ho gaya!πŸ˜›
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
ArpitaπŸ€— πŸ€— kaisi hai, how was your day?

Rosh, continued from last night🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣

Waise aaj janta ne kam HW choda hai....shukra hai kuch toh kaam kam karne ko milaπŸ˜†
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
😲

Himu, Tu aaj inti jaldi kaise?? Kahin tujhe sapne me Veer toh nahi dikhayi diya?

Haan yaar, aaj inn sab logon ko hum par taras aa gaya and they left us little HW!

Lagta hai Arpita kissi aur forum ghoomne gayi! Chalo spy karte hai!

Arpi and HImu...Predictions please!