Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: swan20

i don't understand why they always have to show JJ overhearing everything VeeSha say........aur phir ladkiyon ke jaise jaake chugli karta hai......

@Shruti........Veer's character has developed into a brainless, spineless idiot......he's the male lead for heaven's sake...give him a stronger role...

Hi Anu 🤗, hope your good honx
Yes- these JJ, KK, NN scenes- urff- I start to get angry as soon as they get any screen time now. I mean, I know that its a show so they have to show good and bad but most of the FFs written on the forum manage to show all sorts of things and ppl but dont just get obsessed with the depressing things only in life, I dont think? Maybe we need to recap the original story on a page and e-mail it to the creatives to remind that mainly this is supposed to be about veesha and venisha, not the other bloody idiots 😡. WHEN are they going to fall in love?!?
The male lead thing- What the hell?!? Exactly- hero hai to hero jaisa dikhaye. How long can he be shown totally in his family's spell. If he was a character like a side character and then main lead was someone else or he was going to be replaced by a new love interest for Ayesha, then they could show him so stupid but i dont get what they are trying to do 😕Ouch
Edited by ccolkat - 14 years ago
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey Shruti......🤗......i'm fine. How was ur day?

i hate it when these villians are given so much importance in the story......and the worst part is they always show them getting their way.

This show is getting good TRP's so the creatives must be thinking that the audience likes whats being shown. Once the TRP's start dipping they'll change the track but by then it will be too late...

Hey Shruti......🤗......i'm fine. How was ur day?

i hate it when these villians are given so much importance in the story......and the worst part is they always show them getting their way.

This show is getting good TRP's so the creatives must be thinking that the audience likes whats being shown. Once the TRP's start dipping they'll change the track but by then it will be too late...

Hi dear. Day- Ouch, started at 4.30 am and got home for 6.45pm! Almost fainting on train:) Thank god its over and am not even going to think about tomorrow otherwise will get depressed.
Aur yeh track! I think your right that the TRPs are good and I see Sid and Aditi's ratings up too but I think this is just because of the promise of the makeover and the expectation that audiences will get the love story now. I feel bad critising all the time and Sid and Aditi are great but they really need the right script to work with. I mean, as you say, kitna kheenchenge?? Otherwise ppl will lose interest and give up.
swan20 thumbnail
4.30......😲......oh dear......you must be completely knackered!!! do u have to get in this early 2moro too??

yeah most definitely if they continue with this track people will lose interest......don't know why it always happens that the show starts off so well but some months down the line the creatives completely lose the plot.....😕

anyways......what do u think will happen 2moro? will JJ succeed in creating more misunderstandings?

4.30......😲......oh dear......you must be completely knackered!!! do u have to get in this early 2moro too??

yeah most definitely if they continue with this track people will lose interest......don't know why it always happens that the show starts off so well but some months down the line the creatives completely lose the plot.....😕

anyways......what do u think will happen 2moro? will JJ succeed in creating more misunderstandings?

Think I can get up around 5.45ish tomorrow as still have a big client seminar at 8 but at least not 4.30:)
Tomorrow, hmmm- I think tomorrow will be the KKHH scene with Nihal and both Ayesha and Veer might step in to help him so after that Veer will make the truce offer and then stupid JJ will be shown last overhearing. I hope that maybe on Fri they might keep the truce but by next wk JJ-KK etc bakwaas will start again and the misunderstandings will kick off again.
What do you think Anu?
Pratiksha- are you here?? 🤗 If so, apna prediction bhi likh.
swan20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ccolkat

i want to be opimistic.....😆......but i also think VeeSha's truce won't last too long. JJ will go running to Kameeni & together they will come up with some other plan to create a misunderstanding between the two. This week was Kameeni-free.....next week we'll have lots of her....😡😆

Edited by swan20 - 14 years ago

i want to be opimistic.....😆......but i also think VeeSha's truce won't last too long. JJ will go running to Kameeni & together they will come up with some other plan to create a misunderstanding between the two. This week was Kameeni-free.....next week we'll have lots of her....😡😆

😆 I know yaar. I feel like the prophet of doom at the moment but every time i get seriously excited the CVs disappoint me so now I expect that the truce wont last long. See- I think the problem is that they are not showing a strong enough bond yet between Veesha especially with Veer being too quick to misjudge Ayesha. I think I would have liked to see a Veer using his "akal" a bit and filtering the rubbish he is fed out against Ayesha. It seems that in most series, the heros at some point are shown to succumb to stupidity but here their romance has not even picked up properly yet. I just dont like the male lead not supporting her at all esp after all those friendship promises
swan20 thumbnail

😆 I know yaar. I feel like the prophet of doom at the moment but every time i get seriously excited the CVs disappoint me so now I expect that the truce wont last long. See- I think the problem is that they are not showing a strong enough bond yet between Veesha especially with Veer being too quick to misjudge Ayesha. I think I would have liked to see a Veer using his "akal" a bit and filtering the rubbish he is fed out against Ayesha. It seems that in most series, the heros at some point are shown to succumb to stupidity but here their romance has not even picked up properly yet. I just dont like the male lead not supporting her at all esp after all those friendship promises

Veer & akal......😲.......agar us duffer mein akal hoti then hume KK &JJ ki bakwaas dekhni nahi padti. Even Nihal & Saina have more akal than him.......😆

agree with you.....VeeSha bond is not strong enough to weather all the misunderstandings. Veer first needs to realise that Ayesha is not after his money.....then only things can progress between the two.

Veer & akal......😲.......agar us duffer mein akal hoti then hume KK &JJ ki bakwaas dekhni nahi padti. Even Nihal & Saina have more akal than him.......😆

agree with you.....VeeSha bond is not strong enough to weather all the misunderstandings. Veer first needs to realise that Ayesha is not after his money.....then only things can progress between the two.
😆😆 Duffer- love it! Agree ke dono bache kitne samajdar hain compared to the adults:). Yeah- they need to show Veer seeing lots of good things about Ayesha and definately that stupid money thing needs to clear up. Today when she went to pray I thought he would be more affected than he was but I think I expect too much. Fingers crossed ke creatives are aware of these sort of viewer views and do something about it.
Anyway darling- I think I need to get ready for bed although it is still quite early. My eyes seem to be closing and I am stressing already about what I'll have to talk to those big clients about tomorrrow(:.