Users

Frequent Posters

niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 14 years ago

Originally posted by: Anshu_A

Love you for your prediction Pink!

thanks anshu🤗
baki sab kaha gaye😔........shriti di,anuja himani ,paayal,rosh,kiran di.........kaha ho aap log
lagta hain sab nandini aur KK ko joote chappal lekar marne gaye hain😉 😉
Edited by niksidfan - 14 years ago
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Himu🤗, lovely title aur use bhi lovely update, mmwwwah
Pink 🤗- meri little sis- I see you were missing me huh?😊.
Anyone else from our gang if your there- 🤗.
I am just about to watch the epi. I think someone (I think its Kuttu- the sweetie) has posted links on the other thread?
I knew they'd do a scene from KKHH but to be honest I think thats a bit disappointing. That was so big in that film and the way it was done, anything like that is too unimaginative but who cares, as long as they make them friends again. However i am now so annoyed at the creatives, i bet the make up track will last 2 mins and more misunderstandings will start. If JJ already heard that and is plotting we know whats coming . Totally fed up of the rubbishness, just want the romance to start- high time now?
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for a lovely episode Himu🤗 the title is awesome 👏

what can I say abt JJ..he can't stay away from anything bright or yellow😆

even if it's A's shoes😆
Hi Kuttu 🤗, sorry I couldnt even say bye on the other thread- lost connection on train again and then was so tired i actually felt faint:).
Have you got a link to PArt 1 dear? Or if you just remind me where it is i'll go look xx
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Hi Shruti🤗 no problem..I also left as I am busy with some work..I am sorry I didn't post part 1!!..I saw it after watching all other parts and got so mad at her that I didn't think of posting...here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPzTiO9wr24

Originally posted by: kuttapu

Hi Shruti🤗 no problem..I also left as I am busy with some work..I am sorry I didn't post part 1!!..I saw it after watching all other parts and got so mad at her that I didn't think of posting...here it is

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPzTiO9wr24

Thank you sooo much dearti i'll quickly watch and then come curse idiotic NN a bit more xxx
anna44 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Thank you very much...

Veesha will be together sounds so good...
mayah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thnx for the great update....I think I'm done with this show now.....it shows nothing but misunderstandings....even the precap gave no hope bcoz JJ as usual eavesdropping an I'm sure come up with something to instigate Veer against Ayesha😔
Thanks again for the links Kuttu- xxx Mera mood to be honest off hai- what they are showing us is too little. Personally I am very angry at Veer's portrayal. He seems to be shown again as totally brainless- I mean, why would he believe Ayesha would lose the race?! He saw her promise Nihal to win and also pray to God to win?! Kabhi to akka use karta dikhaye hero ko.
BTW- he looks amazing 😳.
That NN: Yesterday I felt slightly sorry for her as she was so tormented over her mistakes but she is totally selfish and un charitable so she will deserve all she gets 😡😡. As Kiran said perfectly- jaisi maa waisi beti.
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i don't understand why they always have to show JJ overhearing everything VeeSha say........aur phir ladkiyon ke jaise jaake chugli karta hai......

@Shruti........Veer's character has developed into a brainless, spineless idiot......he's the male lead for heaven's sake...give him a stronger role...