Nandu is totally shameless and useless

Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
she is the perfect better half to Jiju...today she shouted at A for being at the function and for taking advantages of the new position at the hotel(pointing her new look)...oh my my, she herself is hiding a shameless truth from everyone for which she is even giving money to someone..and on the top of that she had the audacity to shout on poor A..V was standing like a statue and listening to the crap...Gosh! and ya, chachu and massi lose the race! and the cheaters jodi- jiju apna ghatiya dimaag bachon ki race mein bhi lagata hai and deliberately messes with Ayesha shoes' heels... looking forward to the kuch kuch hota hai track tomorrow when Nihaal will get a chit of mom and dad..and A and V will speak for him respectively- this is what I thnk..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

liquidfantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
poor nihaal...if he gets tht chit...he will b so sad..😭..bt he has his chachu n masi 😊
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Jesi Maa wesi beti ..both kameeni part 1 and Kameeni part 2
Prateeksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

😆😆😆 good one Kiran!
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Prateeksha.....howz u??

Seriouslyy.....this KK-1 and KK-2 are just tooo much....that Nandini....said soo much...I bet she suffered from inferiority complex on grounds of her looks🤣🤣
Prateeksh thumbnail

Originally posted by: paaal

Hi Prateeksha.....howz u??

Seriouslyy.....this KK-1 and KK-2 are just tooo much....that Nandini....said soo much...I bet she suffered from inferiority complex on grounds of her looks🤣🤣

Hey Payal, I am fine, how are you?....sach mein aaj lagta hai use ab tak ke saare diagloues ek saath hi dediye...😆😆
Edited by Prateeksh - 14 years ago
nyle thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kiran_rd

u r right i m wid u