Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Awww rosh... Ugly is too harsh of a word..ummm she looks older but then again she had dark eye make up. Here is my plan, go back to her orginal make up and swipe her fringes to the side. But she has to train her hair for that....pin it to the side during the night..that's a trick I learnt.
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mel Yeah! I wanted to they spoilt her look!
I just meant the hatao fringes one that all!😃
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Awww rosh... Ugly is too harsh of a word..ummm she looks older but then again she had dark eye make up. Here is my plan, go back to her orginal make up and swipe her fringes to the side. But she has to train her hair for that....pin it to the side during the night..that's a trick I learnt.

Exactly...if u see the fringes of Katrina, she so intelligently spreads them or puts them on the side..but she has a long and thin face, so spreading the fringes look good on her...
well, no comparison but just that if u see that how biggies handle themselves, u can definitely learn...
Ayesha is short, and healthy too...i mean she is not that skinny, also she has a chubby face so spreading the fringes on the small face makes u look more chubby...so she should remove that dark make up from eye, and put the fringes on the side...straighten the hair so that her face looks a little thin and for God Sake wear some nice designer wear that really suits her...if she wears short kurti, she will look all the more short...so wear straight A-line below knee length kurti and some churidaar with a plain chiffon dupatta...
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I sud be the stylist of the show....girls they all wud look hot!!!!!