Poll

Should show get a new stylis???

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Hi All...

After seeing the work of Sapna Malthora ( the stylist for JPSYA)..I feel very strongly that she should be replaced. I'm not sure she's got the passion for fashion!!!!

Let me know your thoughts;)

Melinda

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chahat17 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I disagree. I think whatever wardrobe,accessories, or look is given to each actor in the show is perfectly in sync with their character. I think the stylish is doing a good job of providing justice to her work.
btw...this is not a bwood movie fashion where everything should be looked upon & criticized so closely. lets be considerate to the team of JPSYA & appreciate everyone's hard work of providing us entertainment of our favorite show on a daily basis.
MELINDAM thumbnail
Hi there.... I dnt thk anyone doubts the teams hard work and their efforts, but regardless of it being bollywood or small screen there is a certain appeal that attracks the masses to the show.

Honestly, dear there have been more misses than hits with the styling..
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
A new stylist is definitely needed...I dnt think the current one is doing justice to the actors.....I wouldn't have said so before but I think after Ayesha's disastrous makeover they should really think about getting a replacement stylist
Edited by sum_sum - 14 years ago
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Hi there.... I dnt thk anyone doubts the teams hard work and their efforts, but regardless of it being bollywood or small screen there is a certain appeal that attracks the masses to the show.

Honestly, dear there have been more misses than hits with the styling..

I agree with u 100% ..The stars...crew and the cast are all working really hard to entertain us...but the main thing in any show is the appeal....which majorly cums from the looks of the leads. V had already discussed regarding the looks of Veer....I definitely think that the stylish has no proper knowledge about the color coordination n all...
Even the much hyped ayesha makeover had been quite disappointing....wanted to c a better look...somewhat more classy n elegant. They shd properly take care about the kind n color of dress that Aditi will b able to carry off really well...looking at her really short height.

With lots if good luck to JPSYA team....I wish everything best cums to their way....n since they are already topping the list....hope they break all records n just rockk. VEESHA FOREVER
MELINDAM thumbnail
Most of the times, the actors dnt have a say in their look.... And the team relies on the stylist. If the stylist does not understd the character and the actors do a stellar job....dnt u think there will be a disconnect from the audiances respective???

I really SM reads this...and wrks a bit harder to making our leads stand out more:)
MELINDAM thumbnail
The point of the fans speaking out is that we want them to win all the small screen awards n for them to excel in their careers..... So everything has to be in sync!
reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Totally agree Mel, they have got such a good looking lead pair...simple ayesha with her beautiful big eyes and lovely face...they should concentrate on that and give her a appropriate look...

MELINDAM thumbnail
Himu!!!!!!! Hello deary....I fell asleep yesterday while chatting with u guys yesterday ....lol. How was ur day?
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Mel, They made Ayeesha ugly with those stupid fringes....I was so excited to see her in that new look and when I saw it was like Eww!!!
Edited by Roshni. - 14 years ago