Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Wow thanks for the article😃 if they are such a hit jodi without yet falling in love, then how good would they be if they fall in love, and the love story is in full swing😍 😍 😍 😍 hope the CV's get some akal now, with the audience's positive response and acceptance of the jodi and concentrate on the love story

Am happy that the much awaited love track is gonna start soon...as for him falling in love with her new look, the less said the better😆 😆
Roshni. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the Article yaar!

Mallu, tu aise emoticons kahaan se lati hai yaar..Thy are 😎

Yipeee..VeeSha romance is going to start!!
rima001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanx for the article.I hope they fall in love sooooonnnn. eagerly waiting to see Veesha scenes.
TSharan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

I am glad they are a hit jodi....I do think they look good together despite a yawning gap in their heights. But V falling in love becoz of A's new look😲🤔

Wese V did look shocked to see A's new look but he tried to hide it really well. Initial reaction was shock and surprise.
kuttapu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Thanks for the Article😊

But I don't know what to believe..looking at today's episode I don't think it's going to happen as long as that JJ is around
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanxxxx for the article.Really waiting for their love story to start.Their jodi is one of the hit jodis.I loveeee veesha jodi.
fatima
Chahat17 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Veer is already in love with Ayesha. He just doesn't realize it yet and the people around him cloud his judgment towards Ayesha. I think he is in a very confused state of mind & he himself doesn't understand why keeps giving Ayesha the lovely stares and sort of gets lost in her.
As for the new look, initially, he seemed surprised but didn't say much until later Nandini taunted ayesha so much. Now, veer is doing the same thing...so no, he will not fall in love with ayesha b/c of her " new look" but b/c of the way she understand him and makes him be himself around her. Like veer said before, after jai, ayesha was the only person that understoond him so well, and...after jai, veer considered ayesha his true friend...so there...its already proven ayesha is very much important to him b/c he is giving his beloved brother's place to her......
Edited by algebramulti - 14 years ago
swarnk thumbnail
Sidditi look so cute together ... They used to rock the show ...
sumankaul thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Very cute .... Hope to see them together soon...
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
YEa Veesha became very famous.. thanks for the article!