minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
Latest hit jodis

There have been numerous TV Jodi's, which have still captured the minds of the audiences like the Jodi of Mihir –Tulsi, Karan-Nandini but now there are a few new Jodi's coming up on TV.

Veer-Ayesha of Jaane Pehchane Se Yeh Ajnabi
This Jodi is from Star One's top show Jaane Pehchane Se Yeh Ajnabi. Both haven't yet fallen in love with each other as their love is starting because now Ayesha has got her new look which will make Veer fall in love with her.

source: indya.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shonaveer thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow.. i love this.. i hope they fall in love soon :D
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ummm...well this is fickle...fall in love b/c of her new look... As opposed to who Ayesha is....lol
Chahat17 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ugh, u beat me to it...i was just about to post this article. Honestly, i was hoping for veesha's name to be in the new love hit jodi as it's quite popular and amongst the hit show of starone.
I am sooo happy veesha is so popular and now a considered a hit jodi (even though, their love story is yet to begin.)
BTW...it said, soon veer will fall for ayesha...after the make-over, lets see how long does this " soon " takes to turn into action. I think ayesha's make-over might bring back old feelings of veer for ayesha.
MELINDAM thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Let's hope sooo...we have been waiting a really looooong time for them to fall in love:)
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wooooooow..............
they r not lovebirds or heer ranjha yet
still became soo hit👏 👏 👏 👏
really waiting 4 their story to take a go😍 😍 😍
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thankyou shoo much for the article hmmm so this kind of spoiler omg, our VeeSha is getting popular and Veer will fall in loveomg i am blushing by the thought of it, oomg omg omg omg omg kitna acha poster banaya hai VeeSha ka, omg veer to fall for Ayesha first yupppieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Mallu
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 20 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Thnx for the article...though I dnt like the idea that he falls for her because of the way she looks....I'd rather he fall for her because of who she is rather than what she looks like....though I'm glad VeeSha love track will start soon
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
👍🏼 VeeSha....u guys are just rockingggg...mwuahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh❤️ Thanks for the article....wow....greatt...can't wait for Veeru to fall for Ayu...☺️☺️☺️
Edited by paaal - 14 years ago
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MELINDAM

Ummm...well this is fickle...fall in love b/c of her new look... As opposed to who Ayesha is....lol

Mel did u forgot kya veer doesn't uses his mind..........