Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Nymphadora- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
the dress was ok...the make up was nice....but the fringe!!!....eww....didnt suit her at all.....had it been shorter or sloighly at the side it maight have looked nicer....but her hairstyle ruined everything!
sheetallnmdj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
She was looking soo cute I loved her
LoveStruck21 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
SHE LOOKS TERRIBLE.

The makeup is not subtle enough, her bangs are horrendous, when someone is five feet tall you DO NOT allow them to sport a long haired look that is so flat...go with a short bob, or updo in order to add height and flare.

Basically, the stylist sucks, and she looked better before.
Sunflower thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ayesha looks stylish. The makeover is perfect as she is the owner of the hotel. Her dresses are good.
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
im sorry people but i didnt like any of her makeover i think she had a lot of eye shadow i didnt like the fringe i preferred her old look
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mistyblue

The new hairstyle is taking our attention away from the one and only feature which is attractive n Aditi's face ...her eyes and is drwaing attention on the main drawback of Aditi as an actress ... the way she screws up with her mouth.
The old hairstyle atleast gave support to her character as a sweet wide eyed innocent type girl. I dont think Aditi can carry off the new strong and intelligent business woman type role well.
Mebbe it is a good idea to change the actress to someone who would suit Siddharth Shukla better in looks and feel.
I ahve nothing against Aditi as a person but I like the serial and always thinks it would ahve been better if the catress was someone different especially after one of Aditi's emotional scenes.😕

Very sadly i have to say that yes i agree with u whatever u have written..i wrote same thing few days ago when i saw her first time with this new look and samething i will say again that now she really looks like a vamp not the one simple yet elegant looking ayesha ..her simplicity with strong head nature was actually her trade mark but now i can't bear her presence on screen ..throw the stylist who has given her such yuck look 🤢🤢🤢🤢
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
her suits are good but the hairstyle sucks, her previous hairstyle suits her better.
mallu