Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

reepicheep thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
Sorry, didn't like her new look at allπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ her simplicity and innocence has gone...if they do away with the fringes her look might be redeemed a bit though
rima001 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
she didn't look pretty at all.I think, they should have given her a more elegant look.the hairstyle didn't suit her at all.and her shoes were terrible.her salwar suit was nice. Ayesha's simplicity n innocense was totally lost !!!!
Edited by rima001 - 14 years ago
315925 thumbnail
Fring made her look southeast asian!!
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

she needs lose bangs! she looked prettier in the V-Day episode!!!

tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Those shoes made me cringe! Didn't mind the dress. Would have preferred them to show her more elegant to be honest but am reserving total judgment until I see what else she wears and how that looks on her:)
Clois_semperanc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
I hated the hairstyle. The full bangs makes her face look even more smaller, maybe side bangs would be good!!
The outfit was kinda okay but hoping they would go for something more elegant..lol
Just hope they change her hairstyle maybe make it curlier or a bumpier hairstyle..
mistyblue thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The new hairstyle is taking our attention away from the one and only feature which is attractive n Aditi's face ...her eyes and is drwaing attention on the main drawback of Aditi as an actress ... the way she screws up with her mouth.
The old hairstyle atleast gave support to her character as a sweet wide eyed innocent type girl. I dont think Aditi can carry off the new strong and intelligent business woman type role well.
Mebbe it is a good idea to change the actress to someone who would suit Siddharth Shukla better in looks and feel.
I ahve nothing against Aditi as a person but I like the serial and always thinks it would ahve been better if the catress was someone different especially after one of Aditi's emotional scenes.πŸ˜•
mistyblue thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NidzCole_ArTi

Fring made her look southeast asian!!

and the dark lipsick made her look like a vamp....made us focus more on her mouth (worse part of her face according to me...she cant control her mouth in emotional scenesπŸ˜‰) than her beautiful eyes.
tanya_vi thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Yucks πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ Horrible she looks...somebody compared her with Rani Mukherji..please yaar, I love Rani..don't humiliate her..
misty85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Her first look after make over was terrible. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ When I saw her I thought she resembled Nauseen Ali. Black dress doesn't suit her.