md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
alrite gals
me need to go now too
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Guys- I got to drive home as its late and am still in office. Will try and join later but have a mad day tom so not sure about tomorrow 😭. Speak to you all soon, lots of love xx
liquidfantasy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx for the bful n hilarious update πŸ˜†...saina n nihaal (Sainaal) think like adults...aur hamare VeeSha hain ki puchho mat...Nihaal ke jaate hi inki nok-jhok start ho gayi πŸ˜‰

Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: md410

Hailalaaa Prateeksha
aga baiiii tu pan boltes maraathi ti pan yevdhi chaan πŸ‘

mag kay? aree mee mumbai chi aahe tar marathi tar yenaarach....anni shalet pan hoti na marathi...sahavi pariyant, nantar sanskrit aali... :)
well regarding the make over, how much would u rate yaar? i wld rate a 7 or may 6 out of 10...
Edited by Prateeksh - 14 years ago
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Guys- I got to drive home as its late and am still in office. Will try and join later but have a mad day tom so not sure about tomorrow 😭. Speak to you all soon, lots of love xx

Take loads of good care of urself Shruti...good nite...me also going, have got some meetings now
paaal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ohkk..Guys...I noe...am soo late today....actually...was kinda busy...hope u all aren't all gone!!

Ohkk..the episode was really a cute one...loved those kiddish activities of Ayesha...n yeah..she looked good after the makeover..though I didn't like her locks...over her forehead....but she looked different.. I think Black is not soo her color....she looks better in sober colors...

Precap::: am still drooling😍😍 But I must admit....Amitabh-Jaya were kinda funny🀣
Edited by paaal - 14 years ago
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Has anyone of u noticed Ayesha golden shoes ..gosh tell me what are they trying to show with Ayesha ..A RAMADA hotel owner or a lady from circus
paaal thumbnail
Hey Kiran Di...thank God...u are here...I missed almost everyone today...

Yeah...Ayesha's make over isn't dat great....I expected a better look for her....even Veer didn't seem to react much...

I hope...its gets better....n her lockss...Uhhhh!!! weren't at all cool..
Hayaa.m thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Good to see u payal ..when i was here earlier it seemed as if i m talking with my ownself ..so many days have passed since i talk with u all.
To me additi new look as Ayesha has badly disappointed me especially her hairstyle and circus shoes ...Now she doesn't look good with Veer anymore and If veer fell in love with this new look ayesha then i have only one thing to say
Akel ka Andha to thaa hi ankhoon se bhee ab hogeya
So now i approve Arpi and Veer sambandhan
paaal thumbnail
Seriously.....when they showed Ayesha for the 1st time...after the makeover in the school...I was like....whats this!!!??πŸ˜•πŸ˜• Her looks were really not suiting her....rather some tight fitted kurties n leggings....n hair straightened....glossy....something like that wud have suited better...Didn't really get those weird lockss.
I hope..creatives soon give another new look to Ayesha....which is really suiting her...!!