Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 14 years ago
@ Shruti Anjuja
I do not know what will happen now. I do not see any romance any more. I was the one asking you to wait til wed, now PB gone so I can not guess any more.
ab toh naya story ki they are going to focus on murder yaar woh toh VeSHa romance ke saath bhi kar sakte hai na
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wonderful update himu................🤗
tu hamesha itni jaldi chali kyun jati hain😔
hi shruti di ,anuja,arpi,,fatima🤗
sorry
i went frm the precap thread without telling u bye
actually there was a power cut of 1 and half hours😡
lagta hain kisiko ayesha ki make over pasand nahi aayi😉
actually in this look she really looked mean when she was talking to veer😆
Edited by niksidfan - 14 years ago
mayah thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thnx for the gr8 update!!...I didn't like Ayesha's new look, her fringe made her look more chubby than she actually is...I think it wudv been better had they done a side fringe......and her clothes were a lil off too, cnt put my finger on it but I didn't like what she was wearing, and those shoes were horrendous👎🏼...the makeover scene was hilarious, Ayesha looked like she was being tortured😆

These article always say something different, things never actually happen the way they report.....I remember sometime back one of the articles stated there will be 'I Love You' between VeeSha, but that never materialised....so I'm hoping this time, things will not happen as reported and there will be a parallel romance track along with the murder track....
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: md410

@ Shruti Anuja🤗🤗
kay ga anuja, madhe madhe disappear hotes???? kaal kuthe palaali konas thavuk??

Hello Arps 🤗.
Love the marathi although I only understand the first bit and maybe a little of the second. The first asking where Anu disappears from time to time and the second asking where she was lost yesterday?? Probably got that totally wrong?!
swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: md410

@ Shruti Anjuja
I do not know what will happen now. I do not see any romance any more. I was the one asking you to wait til wed, now PB gone so I can not guess any more.
ab toh naya story ki they are going to focus on murder yaar woh toh VeSHa romance ke saath bhi kar sakte hai na

exactly its about time they start VeeSha romance......enough of jhagda now.
do you think PB has gone for good.......maybe he'll come back like last time.

@Pink........even i preferred the simple Ayesha....that look suited the character.
hey dear, ya checked ur FB message...yes, definitely the new look is a hit and miss, but its definitely a miss when A looks at V with khunnas... the 'grudge against' doesnt look that good in this new avtaar...also in her earlier plain jane look she looked more innocent thgh...ya i want her to wear some nice saris, but not like nandu...
waise, totally off the topic - in cotton saris mujhe aajtak sirf the female lead against SRK in Swades hi achi lagi hai...she looked beautiful, confident and very much in attitude...i mean the correct attitude...oppss this indeed is Shruti's description too ! ;)
Awww bless Pratiksha! Kitna acha kaha tune! When everyone is making me feel down and useless, I'll chat to you on FB:):) xxx
niksidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey fatima ...................
ITS ALREADY 12 PAST
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Yes- it otherwise makes me think ke hero ka kya kam hai es serial mein?

yaar Veer ne apne dimaag ke saath saath dil ke darwaze bhi band kar diye hain..uske brain mein sirf eye ki nerves activate hoti hai....so he believes whatever he sees...frankly i am pakofied with his arrogance and gullibility to his mom's words...pehle Raj to tha, jo thoda dimmag udhaar pe Veer ko deta tha, abhi to woh bhi nahin hai😆

Originally posted by: swan20

exactly its about time they start VeeSha romance......enough of jhagda now.
do you think PB has gone for good.......maybe he'll come back like last time.

@Pink........even i preferred the simple Ayesha....that look suited the character.

Haan yaar- I would hope that the new person, whoever he is would be good but it seems he is already given a mystery track to work with not the romance and fun angle we are all so desperate for so not feeling that enthused.
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Shruti
you are right in transalation. how do you know marathi???