Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swan20 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
bye Kuttu.......πŸ€—

hi Prateeksha......πŸ€—

@Shruti........the promo is part of today's show. Today's was a good eppy......quite hilarious...
swan20 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Boring- aur ladai wale promo . I want the romance 😭. I know ke Pink aur Payal mujhe sabar karne ko kehte hain lekin, come on....... Why can't the love angle happen quicker than this? At least todays epi sounds good and tomorrow is the carrying scene- yayy 😳

have you read the latest article?.......it says that VeeSha romance not happening any time soon.........will have to wait some more....
tootiefrootie11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Boring- aur ladai wale promo . I want the romance 😭. I know ke Pink aur Payal mujhe sabar karne ko kehte hain lekin, come on....... Why can't the love angle happen quicker than this? At least todays epi sounds good and tomorrow is the carrying scene- yayy 😳

have you read the latest article?.......it says that VeeSha romance not happening any time soon.........will have to wait some more....
I know!Ouch. Abh yeh murder mystery track?! We just got rid of the saas bahu torture rubbish and I thought that makeover meant romance but it doesnt look like it Ouch. Yeh Veer kabh kuch karega? Itna slow hero?!
swan20 thumbnail
i don't think the murder mystery is going to be resolved soon......so they might as well start VeeSha romance as a parallel track. The Shimla trip happened in Nov-Dec.....since then they've been oscillating between love & hate.......πŸ€”
pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hey everyone!!!!How r u all????
I was expecting some very romantic precap b/c tomorrow is my b'day but instead of romantic it turns out to be funny precap..I hope tomorrow epi will be gr88(fingers crossed) because tomorrow is wednesday too.
Hey Fatima πŸ€—. Yes I noticed the b'day from FB- cool! x.
Dont worry, maybe by the time its my b'day in Sept the CVs will have got their brains fixed and we might have some romance πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.
Anuja- exactly- the murder thing cannot get solved quick as it is so convoluted. Also there seems to be endless misunderstandings all the time. I mean neither has even realised love to themselves . I like idea of parallel track esp with Veer and Ayesha working together to expose murder but the article suggests its only A going to do that?
swan20 thumbnail
Hi Fatima.......πŸ€—.......hope the creaives give you a fantastic b'day gift...πŸ˜ƒ

@ Shruti.......i don't think Ayesha will confide in Veer abt the murder since he is a Vardhan...so yeah she will solve it herself. But they should show Veer realising that Ayesha is not after his money.....only then can we have romance between them.

Originally posted by: swan20

Hi Fatima.......πŸ€—.......hope the creaives give you a fantastic b'day gift...πŸ˜ƒ

@ Shruti.......i don't think Ayesha will confide in Veer abt the murder since he is a Vardhan...so yeah she will solve it herself. But they should show Veer realising that Ayesha is not after his money.....only then can we have romance between them.

Yes- it otherwise makes me think ke hero ka kya kam hai es serial mein?
md410 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
@ Shruti AnujaπŸ€—πŸ€—
kay ga anuja, madhe madhe disappear hotes???? kaal kuthe palaali konas thavuk??
Prateeksh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ccolkat

Pratiksha!πŸ€—, Hiiii! Just sent you a message on FB too. Kaisi hai?

New look sounds a bit hit and miss but I think the change will look good when we see her in saris etc?

hey dear, ya checked ur FB message...yes, definitely the new look is a hit and miss, but its definitely a miss when A looks at V with khunnas... the 'grudge against' doesnt look that good in this new avtaar...also in her earlier plain jane look she looked more innocent thgh...ya i want her to wear some nice saris, but not like nandu...
waise, totally off the topic - in cotton saris mujhe aajtak sirf the female lead against SRK in Swades hi achi lagi hai...she looked beautiful, confident and very much in attitude...i mean the correct attitude...oppss this indeed is Shruti's description too ! ;)